Join Evolutionary Forums

sarms1.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
puritysourcelabs.ru

Thread: need some help with sarm source...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

need some help with sarm source...

Hey guys, ran a test e/winny cycle 500mg test/wk in april or so, netted some good gains. I want to try a sarm cutting stack, something like s4 card and ost to go from 18% ish to 12, was looking for some reccomendations for the best legit__ source for these? and also I'm wondering how extensive of a PCT should i run with this? I know it doesn't shut you down as much as test e, but should i go with nolva/clomid 40/20/20 per week just to be safe? thanks guys, looking to become alot more active on here

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by excinder View Post
    Hey guys, ran a test e/winny cycle 500mg test/wk in april or so, netted some good gains. I want to try a sarm cutting stack, something like s4 card and ost to go from 18% ish to 12, was looking for some reccomendations for the best legit__ source for these?
    Well, it's closer than you think. See that red banner right above your message?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, do you know how long it takes to ship? and also have you heard of proven peptides

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by excinder View Post
    Yeah, do you know how long it takes to ship? and also have you heard of proven peptides
    I wouldn't use proven peptides. I use PGAnabolics or sarmsource.ca. Sarms1 is top quality if you can afford it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk