Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW customer support ticket system now available at PSL

Yes i know , but many customers have problem with this : ):)

PSL has good service and I like the new ticket system, less members sending messages about email issues.

PSL has good service and I like the new ticket system, less members sending messages about email issues.

I'm glad you mentioned this I was just about to update, all customers and potential clients and Friends alike please do not under any circumstance email the company, always open a ticket from this moment out.
If you see a hyperlink that directs you to the email of the company by way of an older promotion or a thread or something of that nature please disregard it and only, only, only use the ticket service, this is 100% effective and accurate and it is here for your convenience....

I repeat do not use any emails only open a ticket, the ticket system will also have a drop box in which you can select your most recent order or whatever inquiry you have as long as you're logged into your account, it will also give you the option to select what type of department you would like to speak to, furthermore it allows you the option and the opportunity to select the urgency of the matter...

I repeat tickets only, tickets only..

As V said, our new support ticket system is now the official way to resolve any issues you may have.

However that's not to say you can't come to your friendly PSL representatives if you have a quick question about something. We're always here to help. But anything that should be answered by our orders crew needs to go through our support ticket system. If you have a question and are unsure if it's worthy of a ticket please do not hesitate to reach out to a rep. We may be able to give you a quick answer and if not we'll have you open a support ticket.

It makes it easier for you, and admittedly it makes it easier for us as well
smile.png

As V said, our new support ticket system is now the official way to resolve any issues you may have.

However that's not to say you can't come to your friendly PSL representatives if you have a quick question about something. We're always here to help. But anything that should be answered by our orders crew needs to go through our support ticket system. If you have a question and are unsure if it's worthy of a ticket please do not hesitate to reach out to a rep. We may be able to give you a quick answer and if not we'll have you open a support ticket.

It makes it easier for you, and admittedly it makes it easier for us as well
smile.png

Just as this representative stated, the entire staff is eagerly awaiting to assist each and every single one of you that has any questions or concerns, you can pick any representative of your choice, just please allow that representative ample opportunity to get back to your inquiry.
You can rest assured that any representative you reach out to they will get back to you..

in the meantime do not forget about the ticket service, that is extremely important and we strongly encourage that you use the ticket support system for all of your major questions or concerns..

Please please please,, I hope everyone is taking full advantage of this great new support ticket system. ... As stated above. This will make things easier and a much smoother process. No one will ever have to worry about falling through the cracks... And again you can still reach out to a rep if need be we are here to help when we can.

Sorry I would pm a rep but my post count isn’t high enough....🤦
I placed an order with PSL opened a ticket to let them know my funds were sent. I did not have the Bitcoin transaction number. I included my name, order# the addy I sent the funds to as well as the amount of funds sent. Will this suffice?

Sorry I would pm a rep but my post count isn’t high enough....🤦
I placed an order with PSL opened a ticket to let them know my funds were sent. I did not have the Bitcoin transaction number. I included my name, order# the addy I sent the funds to as well as the amount of funds sent. Will this suffice?

For safety and security please resort to the ticket service and ask all questions there.
They will provide you with all the details that you need.
I'm not leaving you high and dry, it's just better and safer to not talk about certain details.
I'm still here if you have any issues, so do NOT worry.

How long will my order stay open showing awaiting payment? I would hate for them to cancel it after I paid on 1-21.
Thanks.

Always use the same ticket to reply, do not make new tickets this will confuse the system and using the same ticket will have a transcript of previous conversations keeping everyone up to date.

I’m using the iOS version of Bitcoin. PSL is asking for my order hash. I can’t seem to locate it. I tried using blockchain but to locate the transaction but I can’t be certain which is the correct hash. Can you give me guidance here?

Should I be able to locate their Bitcoin addy in the hash chain? ... cause I can’t see it lol.

I’ve used Bitcoin to pay other sources but never had to provide this. Sorry I’m confused.

I’m using the iOS version of Bitcoin. PSL is asking for my order hash. I can’t seem to locate it. I tried using blockchain but to locate the transaction but I can’t be certain which is the correct hash. Can you give me guidance here?

You need to contact the customer service at blockchain they will give you that number that you need..

Back
Top Bottom