Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW customer support ticket system now available at PSL

This is extremely frustrating. I provided the only hash that took place the day I ordered and PSL is saying it is incorrect! It has to be the correct one.

This is extremely frustrating. I provided the only hash that took place the day I ordered and PSL is saying it is incorrect! It has to be the correct one.

Please contact the customer service of the Bitcoin program that you used, they will give you the information that you need.. some Bitcoin applications do not give the hash number and you have to retrieve it this way.
I guarantee you if you contact the customer support system from the Bitcoin provider you used they will give you that information..

Please take a screenshot and send it in the ticket service, be sure to minimize the image so it's not super large where they are unable to see the image, however do not minimize it too small either..please have the time and date available along with all transaction numbers including the hash.. this will be easier for them to find the transaction..
This is uncommon but it's not out of the ordinary that this happens, if you have troubles you can even go on YouTube and they have tutorials for this, the reason being this happens to a lot of people for a lot of reasons. Once you figure it out it will never be an issue for you again in the future.

I appreciate you trying to help. But this is a mistake on PSL’s part I feel. There were only two transactions the day I completed my order. One where I bought the funds, one where I sent them to the addy they provided. I gave them both hash numbers. They are trying to say they both are wrong. Customer support for coin box can’t fix that lol.

I appreciate you trying to help. But this is a mistake on PSL’s part I feel. There were only two transactions the day I completed my order. One where I bought the funds, one where I sent them to the addy they provided. I gave them both hash numbers. They are trying to say they both are wrong. Customer support for coin box can’t fix that lol.

That is incorrect this is not an error from The collection side, we have absolutely no difficulties with collections until certain customers do not provide all of the information that is needed. This is not our first rodeo and like I stated there is some applications that provide you with the full information and some that you're not. If you're using an application that is owned by blockchain you can contact the customer service and they will give you the information.
Click on the identification number of your transaction that day, from there it should open up a window and give other settings and options that new set of numbers you see on top will be your hash.

I sent the pictures as you requested. They show the funds going into my address and into theirs as well as both hashtags. I have not heard from them since I sent the pictures. They have however canceled my order I paid for....

I sent the pictures as you requested. They show the funds going into my address and into theirs as well as both hashtags. I have not heard from them since I sent the pictures. They have however canceled my order I paid for....

Don't worry about the order going into cancellation, that is just with the system does if it's not updated in time this can always be corrected and revived.
Please check your spam folder..

If this doesn’t work idk what else I could have done. I took a screenshot of my transaction in the Bitcoin app. It shows the funds going from my address into . Then I took a screenshot of the hash where I got the funds and one where I sent them. Dates for all.

If this doesn’t work idk what else I could have done. I took a screenshot of my transaction in the Bitcoin app. It shows the funds going from my address into . Then I took a screenshot of the hash where I got the funds and one where I sent them. Dates for all.

That's all you need long as you have all that information sent, they very well can be processing everything and by the am it's quite possible that you may receive an update.
If you get your post count up you will be able to private message me.
I believe the minimum is 50 if I'm not mistaken.

Well PSL has changed my order status from waiting on payment to payment details received! 😃

As I told you prior, they most likely already received your payment but they were just waiting for an update from an entire different department, bear in mind that this is a network and there will be different time zones therefore updates may appear delayed on the surface when in reality the ball has already been rolling behind closed doors.. I promise you - you are in good hands

I'm continuously receiving private messages in regards to our services, please read our subform here along with logging on to the order site and you will see that we have these products readily available for domestic shipping..
We promise that we would deliver these products to Mexico for your convenience and here they are today..
Please be sure to log on to the ordering site and look at the updated catalog.

Once again people please allow me the opportunity to remind you to follow all instructions that are given to you in the ticket system, if you do not receive a reply please remain patient, and bear in mind that there is different time zones, just because you do not receive an update that does not mean the ball is not rolling, different departments reside in different regions and all updates will be made in the order that they have been received.
Long as you are in contact in the support system using the ticket everything will be okay, do not panic and do not get impatient please allow the process to be the process!

Vision I’m having a tracking issue with my order on 2-19 can’t seem to get through on the ticket what do you recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Vision I’m having a tracking issue with my order on 2-19 can’t seem to get through on the ticket what do you recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated
check spam folder... if tracking is NOT updating that may be because the mail system is slow.. Hang tight of that is the case. Ig you were given a tracking, allow it to update, there is expected delays all over the world with every type of service...

check spam folder... if tracking is NOT updating that may be because the mail system is slow.. Hang tight of that is the case. Ig you were given a tracking, allow it to update, there is expected delays all over the world with every type of service...[/.
It says received pre shipment information but no package

check spam folder... if tracking is NOT updating that may be because the mail system is slow.. Hang tight of that is the case. Ig you were given a tracking, allow it to update, there is expected delays all over the world with every type of service...[/.
It says received pre shipment information but no package
It's in the process, it most likely awaiting to be updated, this is normal. It is problem shipped and just lagging on updates.

Ok I just got a message on ticket system to wait through weekend and if nothing we will fix thanks again brother! I don’t want to be a pain just wanted to make sure it’s good to go

Ok I just got a message on ticket system to wait through weekend and if nothing we will fix thanks again brother! I don’t want to be a pain just wanted to make sure it’s good to go
You are no bother, what is why we are here, to better assist you. The ticket dept is correct, the weekends "sometimes" can delay shipping, this is due to postal; services getting hammered, therefore at times shipping is held off until Monday to avoid any issues.

Back
Top Bottom