Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW customer support ticket system now available at PSL

Vision you guys are the best, one of your peeps just sent me a ticket response that they are going to resend my order on Monday I really appreciate you guys! PSL is on point for anyone who has any questions or doubts! Thanks again brother!!

Vision you guys are the best, one of your peeps just sent me a ticket response that they are going to resend my order on Monday I really appreciate you guys! PSL is on point for anyone who has any questions or doubts! Thanks again brother!!

This is most excellent news, what's even more excellent is your patience and understanding and for that I thank you.
If there is ever anything that myself or one of the other Representatives can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask, I will do whatever I can within my power to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

I don’t understand how to create an account if I can’t use my Yahoo email??

Some emails can be problematic at times, just be sure to always check spam folder regardless, and most of all ALWAYS reach out to the ticket service or REPs here on EVO if you have any issues whatsoever.. :smile:
The entire team is here to better assist you!

Your Yahoo should be ok, we just strongly suggest using a tutanota account,

Below is the gold standard rules in which you must follow in order to get a hold of us. PLEASE USE THE TICKET SYSTEM on the ordering site, or reach out to a REP here at EVO..
Here is a link below where we can be found -
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...here-we-right-here!!!!-67188.html#post1032973

Follow the suggested formula and I promise you will get a response.

1) Contact Customer service; This should be above and beyond any other method first..
You MUST allow ample time and up to "24" hrs for a response as we will reply in the order that we've received your inquiry.
Do not submit numerous inquires regarding the same matter, it will only further slow down and delay the process by overwhelming our techs support.
Do not use emails such as AOL, Hotmail, Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
Always check your spam folder as well!​

Can anyone tell me who to reference at PSL when I send Western Union payment?

You should go thru the support system on PSL they will give you info. Btw I used wester union to pay a few sources before, just as easy as bitcoin to me. But these days I prefer bitcoin.

[FONT=&quot]BUY 5 GET 1 FREE [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](participating oils ONLY)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5+1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](Click HERE for direct access)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
aazPRvy.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]~Example pics below~[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8kFWQ0Z.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
aazPRvy.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LOCAL products that are included in the BUY 5 get one FREE special -[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A-50 - 50mg 10ml/vial GOLD LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]D-bol 50 - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial GOLD LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T-bol 50mg 10ml/vial GOLD LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TRT Plus - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial GOLD LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAPID CUT PRO-350 - 350mg/ml 10ml/vial GOLD LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]https://puritysourcelabs.ru/32-injectable-usa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eurobolan / Parabolan 80mg/ml 10ml vial LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stenbolone 100mg/ml 10ml/vial LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testosterone Isocaproate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial LOCAL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Testosterone PhenylPropionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial LOCAL[/FONT]