Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Evolutionary and could use some advice

johnsmith93

Registered
I am new to EV and have been bbing for 3 years now. Im 5'11 at 205lbs and have been on trt for 1 year now. Before trt i was 178lb and was able to get up to 210 in two months. I am trying to cut and put on more size, and could use some advice on the best sources and what to use to help cut the water and some fat that i put on after getting on trt.

I know clen and t3 is good , but i have no experience with it.

Thank you.

I am new to EV and have been bbing for 3 years now. Im 5'11 at 205lbs and have been on trt for 1 year now. Before trt i was 178lb and was able to get up to 210 in two months. I am trying to cut and put on more size, and could use some advice on the best sources and what to use to help cut the water and some fat that i put on after getting on trt.

I know clen and t3 is good , but i have no experience with it.

Thank you.

I'm considering anti-aging myself bro. The weight u put on, is it solid? Did u take any ancillaries? How much does it run monthly? Are u using insurance (I have disability)? What delivery system are u using? Sorry for the ?'s bro, very interested in this subject.

Lee Thomas. The weight I put on was pretty solid. I did put on about 5 lbs of fat, but that was due mainly because of my diet. I just go to a local TRT clinic that accepts insurance, but the max therapeutic dose for any place be it a TRT clinic or Dr Office is 200 mg/week. TO be able to put on any muscle it needs to be at least 500 mg/week. When i was at 150 lbs years ago i did a test enth cycle of 500 mg/week and put on a solid 40 lbs.

As far as TRT clinics the prices all vary depending on where you go and how they charge the treatments. Some places charge A la carte for test, hcg, AI, etc.. and some places have a monthly flat fee that includes weekly test inj along with hcg, b12 and AI.

you posted this in the source section so I will focus on that part of your question. if you are in the US or other parts of the world, the best source to use would be roidmass.. here is the link>>> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198

if you are in Canada then we have 2 or 3 excellent sources to choose from that are approved if you do a quick search. if you are in Aussie we have 3 or 4 excellent sources too.

as far as the rest of your post.. you are better off posting a new thread in the main forum so you can get some opinions. welcome to the forum

Lee Thomas. The weight I put on was pretty solid. I did put on about 5 lbs of fat, but that was due mainly because of my diet. I just go to a local TRT clinic that accepts insurance, but the max therapeutic dose for any place be it a TRT clinic or Dr Office is 200 mg/week. TO be able to put on any muscle it needs to be at least 500 mg/week. When i was at 150 lbs years ago i did a test enth cycle of 500 mg/week and put on a solid 40 lbs.

As far as TRT clinics the prices all vary depending on where you go and how they charge the treatments. Some places charge A la carte for test, hcg, AI, etc.. and some places have a monthly flat fee that includes weekly test inj along with hcg, b12 and AI.

Thanks Johnsmith93! At the moment I'm not interested in max muscle gain, I more or less want to get optimal hormone levels, then blast and cruise when I choose (such as at summer time hit a blast cycle, then go back to trt or a little more than trt to cruise at all the while keeping all other functions in balance. Also, im looking to stay relatively lean year around, even if i decide to bulk, I would rather sacrifice muscle gain to keep leanness in check, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom