Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to online sources

Lucky_Fin

Registered
Been lurking for years using many different sites to help find useful information. I really like the legitimacy of Evo. I've been aquiring my oils from a friend for years now. Lately he's been difficult and prices have risen, So with that being said I'm new to the ordering and shopping process. I saw post about the approved sites, im gonna register to see a pricelist. I was wondering if there were any other recommendations. I've used many labs in the past and by far my favorites have been Biotech, Noble, ARL, and a few others that were okayish... I've never had direct access with anyone though, always through my friend. Not a beginner to product, just online ordering and direct sources.. Also I am in the US so which labs have trusted delivery. I'd love to keep making my rats and myself bigger and and happier without these local middleman prices. My rats trust me and I don't want to disappoint with sketchy oil! Any pro tips would be sweet!
Thanks much
Happy lifting my friends,
-(Lucky_Fin)

Been lurking for years using many different sites to help find useful information. I really like the legitimacy of Evo. I've been aquiring my oils from a friend for years now. Lately he's been difficult and prices have risen, So with that being said I'm new to the ordering and shopping process. I saw post about the approved sites, im gonna register to see a pricelist. I was wondering if there were any other recommendations. I've used many labs in the past and by far my favorites have been Biotech, Noble, ARL, and a few others that were okayish... I've never had direct access with anyone though, always through my friend. Not a beginner to product, just online ordering and direct sources.. Also I am in the US so which labs have trusted delivery. I'd love to keep making my rats and myself bigger and and happier without these local middleman prices. My rats trust me and I don't want to disappoint with sketchy oil! Any pro tips would be sweet!
Thanks much
Happy lifting my friends,
-(Lucky_Fin)

Brew ya own, a fuck load cheaper and 100% dosed as u want it man

It's been considered in the past, Finding raw ingredients was always the issue

- - - Updated - - -

Had done some reading on roidmass, may be worth a try

Brew ya own, a fuck load cheaper and 100% dosed as u want it man

brother 99% of guys on this forum are newbies....if they brew their own its a recipe for infection and of course they going to get fake chinese raws 99% of the time...ton of china business does that....complete scam for newbs, they send fake raws from china

brother 99% of guys on this forum are newbies....if they brew their own its a recipe for infection and of course they going to get fake chinese raws 99% of the time...ton of china business does that....complete scam for newbs, they send fake raws from china

Bro the majority of the world's raws come from China lol .

Back
Top Bottom