Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: New to site looking for solid online source

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    New to site looking for solid online source

    Hey guys I'm new to the site never made a online purchase normal grab from my local gym supplier but prices are insane any help

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,625
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Here's a lot of help on you and your wallet, don't make a thread asking for a source you will only get scammed. No one will hand you out a source, you are new here and need to be looking around reading making positive post to help not just come looking for a handout.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    544
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzp87 View Post
    Here's a lot of help on you and your wallet, don't make a thread asking for a source you will only get scammed. No one will hand you out a source, you are new here and need to be looking around reading making positive post to help not just come looking for a handout.
    There you go. Best advice you will ever get here. Keys to the city are earned.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,625
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ill gotten gains View Post
    There you go. Best advice you will ever get here. Keys to the city are earned.
    What's sad is he has already made another thread yet again asking for help. I mean come on guys do your own work, I am really trying to keep my cool but it's just crazy what people expect to be spoon fed.

  5. #5
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    713
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello and welcome to Evolutionary.

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was given this site and told to Ask for help I've seen many other post just like mine and people discuss brands and sources so not sure why ur on my dick about it but what ever bro I'm currently learning how this site works n

  7. #7
    Growing Brother jackedtothemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    295
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKing View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to the site never made a online purchase normal grab from my local gym supplier but prices are insane any help
    Look at the "reviews" section of the forum.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,625
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you seen a guy just start here asking for a source I bet you didn't see many handouts and if you did then I bet they got scammed. I ain't on your dick I'm just trying to help you out but hey what do I know lol good luck and when you send someone a few hundred dollars and get a pack of gum if anything don't come here bitching that you got scammed.

  9. #9
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    15,687
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKing View Post
    I was given this site and told to Ask for help I've seen many other post just like mine and people discuss brands and sources so not sure why ur on my dick about it but what ever bro I'm currently learning how this site works n
    Welcome to Evo !
    Members are just trying to Look-Out for you.
    We had some problems in the past with New Guys getting Scammed.

    So take a little time and read the Source Review Section.
    Then read through some of the Threads and make some New Friends........................................... ....... JP

  10. #10
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    10-4 thanks for the advice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •