Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site, not new to the gear

SaintsandSinners

Registered
Hello to all. Obviously new to this site, but I've been lifting solid for close to ten years now. I got into lifting while I was in the army shortly after completing ranger school. I'll cut to the point; I'm hoping for some help on robolic products. I had a pretty good private source for a couple of years, but said source has moved states. I've been checking the forums and am just looking for help with a trusted source. If anyone knows how one can gain contact to robolic products please pm me. I would really like to get started with some good gym help as I have been off for about sixteen weeks now. Any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks

welcome to EVO!

getting in contact with robolics wont be that easy. The private sources here are pretty well guarded, contacts to them dont come easy, or fast for that matter.

there are good sources on the source review section, domestic supply is pretty well respected and trusted, and is an open source with no referrals.

any questions you have can probably be answered through the search bar, if you cant find your answer then dont hesitate to ask.

Hello to all. Obviously new to this site, but I've been lifting solid for close to ten years now. I got into lifting while I was in the army shortly after completing ranger school. I'll cut to the point; I'm hoping for some help on robolic products. I had a pretty good private source for a couple of years, but said source has moved states. I've been checking the forums and am just looking for help with a trusted source. If anyone knows how one can gain contact to robolic products please pm me. I would really like to get started with some good gym help as I have been off for about sixteen weeks now. Any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to Evo !
Just hang around a while, and Good Things will start to Happen................................... JP
P.S.
Get to know people, and you will "Get what You Seek".

Welcome Saints.. Go to Levram.us and check it out.. Got a sale going on promo code levram20 gets you 20% off

Sure a gaggle fuck of military up in here, well lets gets them scuzzbrushes out and clean the bulkhead, aye aye sir!

Welcome

Welcome. .. Enjoy the site, u asking for a source is Askin for trouble in the open.

Dude he was army. No swabbing decks, just killing badguys.

Welcome to evo.. and don't you dare say hooah roger!? hahaha Just playin man. There are a fair amount of vets here. Welcome.

Welcome and thank u for your service I thank god everyday for all the brave men and women who keep us free. I know it sounds clique but I really meant brother thank u.

We'll get you squared away in goodtime. Give some solid feedback on threads, some insight on others things that you may want to share, and make tourself visible, sources to follow.

Welcome

Dude he was army. No swabbing decks, just killing badguys.

To funny, but most remember the days of BOOT CAMP, where just about anything goes!!! Well atleast the corps had me digging everywhere, even my dress alphas on inspection day, brutal it was!!!!

Welcome to evo. Make some friends drop some knowledge and you will be well on your way to getting robo'd

KRAZIEONE

Bulk head. Lol. That's the navy. Not the army. NEW GUY. ;)

KRAZIEONE

Yeah what came over me! Marine corps being part of the Navy, as I am reminded by every navyman. Part of our daily Parris Island cleanup, was to grab our scuzzbrushes and clean the floor using them instead of brooms. A scuzzbrush is roughly 6 inches long. The beginning of slave labor, ask any Marine!!! Goodtimes don't move sandflea gotta eat too!!

Kick me when I'm down, hahaha!!!

Last edited:
Yeah what came over! Marine corps being part of the Navy, as I am reminded by every navyman. Part of our daily Parris Island cleanup, was to grab our scuzzbrushes and clean the floor using them instead of brooms. A scuzzbrush is roughly 6 inches long. The beginning of slave labor, ask any Marine!!! Goodtimes don't move sandflea gotta eat too!!

Kick me when I'm down, hahaha!!!

A few of my boys a work are marines, they told me about those sand flea fuckers. You try to wipe them from your face,eye,ears,lips,nose and your cough doing that....your ass is handed to you!!! welcome brother

Back
Top Bottom