Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW T-400mg/mL Bang for your buck!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
LX4NCUI.gif

Testosterone 400mg/mL

This all NEW collision Blend of Testosterone 400mg/mL contains 200mgs of testosterone enanthate & 200mg of testosterone cypionate , this has been formulated as a potent blend of 2 long chain, long acting, esters made specifically and bioengineered to promote proteins synthesis, increased nitrogen retention in muscles, assisting with building a fuller and more powerful physique while occurring a large overall increase in total strength and skeletal tissue /mass.

Simply just 1ml weekly in tandem with oral steroids such as EP Dbol, EP Drol or even EP Anavar, last but not least EP Pro-Hormones such as M1T or Super-drol.
These will truly provide you with the most ideal platform for optimal growth and less oily injection volume, sparing you the option to incorporation an other oily hormones such as EP Nandrolone Decanoate or EP Trenbolone from
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Only You can hold yourself back from tapping into your true potential, EP Testosterone Bend T-400 will set you free..
www.Euro-Pharmacies.net T-400 is truly a unique and extremely efficient product with game changing the ratios of testosterone in which you'll receive a continuous and constant out-put into the blood serum.
This formula has been synthesized by high demand with PSL's cliental base as well as making a statement to ensure the entire anabolic circuit world-wide that www.Euro-Pharmacies.net is breaking-way though innovation and science.
Gaining unstoppable momentum while leaving their generic contenders in the wake.

Why use this POWERFUL serum?
This special formulation of hormones has been in preparation from some time, specifically made as a trade secrete only to be announced and delivered to all of our clients for that "ultimate" massive payload of testosterone you all be asking for, with simply being just a step down from it's big brother "The Big Boy" Test-blend 500 by EP.
This is for those who may be sensitive to testosterone propionate and co NOT use the "Big-Boy T500".
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru Test-400

Here you have a uniquely high amount of testosterone in a single dose, this translates into convenience as many high-level bodybuilders or professional yet even amateur bodybuilders or gym rats to consider as their ago-to serum for that whooping power punch. PIP free and reliable test blend to get the job done...

Still not convinced on it's efficiency?
How about occurring incredible mass gains, large increase in total strength, fuller and rounder muscle bellies with more raw explosive power, including a healthy libido..

Dosages Testosterone 400?
The EP serum T-400 dosage is suggested to be anywhere from 400mg/mL once a week, or 2-4mls a week for more seasoned and advanced users..

This blend has an active half-life of 10-14 days (10 on average).
This cocktail can/will display estrogenic effects in some users, It is highly suggested to incorporate the use of an AI (aromatase inhibitor) or SERM (Tamoxifen) as this would still be necessary for estro-sensitive users.
Dosages can vary from 200-1200+ weekly.

This blend is suggested to be used twice a week (E3D) at .5mL or for well seasoned users 1mL twice a week (E3D).

This is a very versatile blends and can be mixed with just about any AAS, however do NOT mix with aqueous solutions (water base compounds)..
Rotate sites if you notice PIP and start small to see how your body reacts to the hormonal blend..

Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Blend
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg
Dosage: 200-1200mg/week
Active time: Approx 10-12 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

is it painful 400mgs/ml or would I need to mix it with like EQ in the pin for less pain? I was considering higher doses of test per ml but I read it has high PIP

is it painful 400mgs/ml or would I need to mix it with like EQ in the pin for less pain? I was considering higher doses of test per ml but I read it has high PIP

The big boy 500 for sure. I'd wanna see feedback on the 400.

I have personally sampled quite a few of the blends specifically because I'm very sensitive, I do not incorporate blends too often but when I do it's well planned out. I had absolutely no issues. however I'm going to make a disclaimer, and tell people, there is never going to be a PIP free blend. although there can be some very user-friendly blends, that are very tolerated. it depends on the individual as well.
even years ago I have used blends that I personally had to step away from handing them off to one of my comrades, and he shrugged it off and didn't understand what my problem was. one could expect good quality, but if there's any user sensitivity there's a slight possibility of some irritation. yet so far so good with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom