Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to WA

ProjectSwole

Registered
Hey guys, I B&C and am from the UK, have found out for myself how bad customs are out here, sucks when it's legal back home! Worrying about the fact that I don't ever come off and not being able to have enough supplies. Especially whilst I'm currently running 1200mg Test c and 500mg Deca.

Look forward to getting to know you all, I've been on other forums for 8 years

WElcome bro. i lived in the UK for a number of years, deffo got it better there than here in OZ. im WA based too. be aware that recently there has been a big blitz on domestic mail by law enforcement in WA. this was previously un heard of... theres some great contacts on this board thoughh

WElcome bro. i lived in the UK for a number of years, deffo got it better there than here in OZ. im WA based too. be aware that recently there has been a big blitz on domestic mail by law enforcement in WA. this was previously un heard of... theres some great contacts on this board thoughh

Yh I've just read up about domestic mail as well, that's crazy! Hopefully I will get to no about these contacts! I'm not used to all this, I'm sponsored back home so makes life much easier!

Do you no anyway I can stay on top of my blood donations? As I'm from the UK I can't donate out here, didn't no if you can pay privately or something? My hematicrit is climbing!

Yh I've just read up about domestic mail as well, that's crazy! Hopefully I will get to no about these contacts! I'm not used to all this, I'm sponsored back home so makes life much easier!

Do you no anyway I can stay on top of my blood donations? As I'm from the UK I can't donate out here, didn't no if you can pay privately or something? My hematicrit is climbing!

Depends on if you have a good DR. get your hemacrit checked. If its high you should be able to do blood letting. They drain it and bin it lol. My dr is great, i tell him what i do and he looks after my health. Good luck mate

Depends on if you have a good DR. get your hemacrit checked. If its high you should be able to do blood letting. They drain it and bin it lol. My dr is great, i tell him what i do and he looks after my health. Good luck mate

Cheers brother, do you mind sending me info on your DR, would be a great benefit if there's a DR that is willing to help and listen to those that use AAS, so many of them are uneducated on the subject.

Hey guys, I B&C and am from the UK, have found out for myself how bad customs are out here, sucks when it's legal back home! Worrying about the fact that I don't ever come off and not being able to have enough supplies. Especially whilst I'm currently running 1200mg Test c and 500mg Deca.

Look forward to getting to know you all, I've been on other forums for 8 years

brother....welcome to the evo family...yea customs can be a drag

Cheers brother, do you mind sending me info on your DR, would be a great benefit if there's a DR that is willing to help and listen to those that use AAS, so many of them are uneducated on the subject.

i wont be much help to you bro, its too risky for me to share info! HOWEVER jump on the Australian source thread on this page bro, youll see there is a huge community and contacts are in the first page!

Back
Top Bottom