Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and want to learn more.

Caliboy123

Registered
Hey guys. Extremely new and looking for some guidance.

A little bit about myself. I’m 25 and 130Lbs and consider myself a pretty active person. I was involved in sports all my life, and been in the gym since the 8th grade. I’ve struggled with keeping weight on for as long as I can remember, and have tried countless shakes and bars. It wasn’t until the past 4 years or so that I’ve slowly started to see results from working out a little harder and using supplements like BCAAs and creatine. I try and workout 4-5 times a week and keep a pretty healthy diet for the most part. I’m constantly on my feet at work since I work graveyard in a warehouse.
My ultimate goal is to be 200Lbs. I won’t bore you all and get straight to the point.

I’m curious if anyone would be willing to look over my idea on a cycle. Maybe help with a source. Please be patient like I said I’m really new to all of this but I’m a quick learner.

Because it’s my first cycle I want to keep it simple based off what I’ve read,
Here’s what I’m thinking:

Test-E(600ml/week)
AI-arimidex
PCT-clomid

Please DM me if you’re willing to give an aspiring athlete some advice.

So first put your mouthpiece in.

Second I would watch EVERY SINGLE of dylan gemelli‘s videos on YouTube. I seriously learn something new every day watching his content.

Start there and you can probably process the feedback you get a bit more efficiently.

First, you're a bit too young to run AAS. Give it just a few more years for your endocrine system to finish developing first. Second, the PCT would be insufficient (check out the PCT sticky). To gain weight, you will really need to learn to eat more whole foods, and keep at it in the gym. You could consider a SARMs bulking cycle to really get that extra growth your looking for without the side effects of AAS. Esarms.com has prebuilt sarms bulking stacks that are top notch.

Last edited:
Lol I know it's a typo but I just burst out laughing when I read 600ml a week

Good luck injecting that!

Haha!!! Yeah my bad. Nervous fingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I was debating if I should start with Those just to see how i do. A buddy told me to just go for the “real” stuff. I’ll definitely check it out though.

Hey guys. Extremely new and looking for some guidance.

A little bit about myself. I’m 25 and 130Lbs and consider myself a pretty active person. I was involved in sports all my life, and been in the gym since the 8th grade. I’ve struggled with keeping weight on for as long as I can remember, and have tried countless shakes and bars. It wasn’t until the past 4 years or so that I’ve slowly started to see results from working out a little harder and using supplements like BCAAs and creatine. I try and workout 4-5 times a week and keep a pretty healthy diet for the most part. I’m constantly on my feet at work since I work graveyard in a warehouse.
My ultimate goal is to be 200Lbs. I won’t bore you all and get straight to the point.

I’m curious if anyone would be willing to look over my idea on a cycle. Maybe help with a source. Please be patient like I said I’m really new to all of this but I’m a quick learner.

Because it’s my first cycle I want to keep it simple based off what I’ve read,
Here’s what I’m thinking:

Test-E(600ml/week)
AI-arimidex
PCT-clomid

Please DM me if you’re willing to give an aspiring athlete some advice.
25 is just fine to run a first cycle. However 130lbs is not. At least in most cases. We need more info:
-Height
-Daily calorie intake
-Macro-nutrient breakdown

I have a feeling there's a diet issue going on here. Unless you're 5'0" there's no reason you can't get past 130lbs naturally first. If you can't gain naturally, you won't get much from steroids either.

Let's get the info before we dish out advice.

25 is just fine to run a first cycle. However 130lbs is not. At least in most cases. We need more info:
-Height
-Daily calorie intake
-Macro-nutrient breakdown

I have a feeling there's a diet issue going on here. Unless you're 5'0" there's no reason you can't get past 130lbs naturally first. If you can't gain naturally, you won't get much from steroids either.

Let's get the info before we dish out advice.

Weight:130Lbs
Height: 5’7”
Daily caloric avg: about 3000
I’ve broken 130 before but then it’ll be gone just as quick as it came.

Open to any advice at this point.

Weight:130Lbs
Height: 5’7”
Daily caloric avg: about 3000
I’ve broken 130 before but then it’ll be gone just as quick as it came.

Open to any advice at this point.

You seem like the type that burns through calories. I think you should practice eating 5000 cals per day for a while and I bet you'll gain naturally. Then come back and reconsider a cycle once you've learned how to gain weight naturally.

You think you drop weight quick now? Wait till you run a cycle...gain 15lbs of water and maybe a few lbs of muscle, then come off and lose it all in a month. Either way you'll end up right back where you are or maybe even worse because your natural hormone levels will be tanked for a while. You may end up looking worse than when you started if you don't learn how to eat right. You're an adult and you can do what you want. I'm just offering friendly advice ;)

You really need to learn how to gain naturally first. I started off as 110 pounds a few years back in high school. I thought I could've ate anything and not gained weight, but here's what I did to fix that.

Track all your macros. I mean everything you eat. You're probably under eating. During your first year (newb easy gains) you should be eating 400-500 cals above your maintenance to get the best from your noob gains. When I did this, I grew. So start with 400-500. Weigh yourself everyday AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY. If you didn't gain anything within those 2 weeks, bump your cals up 200. Repeat if necessary.

Please don't cycle at 130 lbs..

You need to learn how to lift naturally first, and the discipline that's involved with eating + sleeping properly in conjunction with your life in general.
You will eventually plateau in probably a year. You need to learn how to handle plateaus in regard to muscle growth. This is all very important before you start cycling.

Also, 600 ml's a week is incorrect.
Injectable roids are given in concentrations. Remember the term "density" in your 2nd grade science class? Well concentration is a type of density. A concentration is defined as the amount of solvent per unit solute. (mass / unit volume) or (moles / unit volume)

Let's take test E for example: @ 250mg/ml with 10 mL's

Solvent; Test E (mg)
Solute: The oil (grape seed) (mL)

So we see there's 250mg of test E per mL of solution (oil). The total amount of oil in the vial is 10mL. So the total amount of test E in the vial is:

(250mg test E / 1mL oil) * 10 mL oil = 2500mg test E.

If you're talking about 600mg's THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH for a first cycle. Watch Dylan's vids. Honestly judging off the "600 ml's" you really need to learn more about roids before you even start cycling.

I hope this helps.

You seem like the type that burns through calories. I think you should practice eating 5000 cals per day for a while and I bet you'll gain naturally. Then come back and reconsider a cycle once you've learned how to gain weight naturally.

You think you drop weight quick now? Wait till you run a cycle...gain 15lbs of water and maybe a few lbs of muscle, then come off and lose it all in a month. Either way you'll end up right back where you are or maybe even worse because your natural hormone levels will be tanked for a while. You may end up looking worse than when you started if you don't learn how to eat right. You're an adult and you can do what you want. I'm just offering friendly advice ;)

Sound advice right here!

Back
Top Bottom