Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moonman

Registered
Hi guys just wanted to post here before I order. Haven't used (TrueLab dot is.)before or evolutionary much for that matter. Can someone chime in to vouch and give me some peace of mind? I would appreciate. Will be paying with money gram. Thank you

Hi guys just wanted to post here before I order. Haven't used (TrueLab dot is.)before or evolutionary much for that matter. Can someone chime in to vouch and give me some peace of mind? I would appreciate. Will be paying with money gram. Thank you

Never heard of them

Trulabpharma from another source board is a known scammer be careful sending your coins.

Sup! Hope all is well💪 I have a ? If DS is delivering from USA why is the money going to Ukraine? Please help with my confidence. Just want a healthy long term relationship with a supplier. Thank you.

Sup! Hope all is well💪 I have a ? If DS is delivering from USA why is the money going to Ukraine? Please help with my confidence. Just want a healthy long term relationship with a supplier. Thank you.

bro, thats common place for all sources... they set it up with people out of the country to take payments for them.. its BEYOND STUPID to have payments sent to yourself or within the US... thats a great way to be out of business quick

Back
Top Bottom