Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newupharma.com appears to have been busted?

Denzell

Registered
Made over 10 orders with these guys over the years and always been a good experience. Always responded to my emails fast and they have british dragon. However the past few weeks their website appears to have been down, i fear they have been busted and now the bad guys will have my info. Should i be worried?

Made over 10 orders with these guys over the years and always been a good experience. Always responded to my emails fast and they have british dragon. However the past few weeks their website appears to have been down, i fear they have been busted and now the bad guys will have my info. Should i be worried?

Why would you be worried? If they are busted then the cops got what they wanted. Like any other drug bust they go after the distributers not the users.

If they are busted which i heard they are, just don't worry about it and close your email addy get a new one. Forget about your money they turned scammer you wont' get it back.

stick with a trusted, vetted and verified source... Look no further than Domestic Supply... Year in and year out, the very best quality, customer service and shipping in the industry!

It is always best to stick with trusted, vetted and verified sources. Domestic Supply is at the top of the class for all of these attributes! I would strongly recommend sticking with them!

Back
Top Bottom