Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice little TD from PSL.. Bragging!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
So, we have some inject Drol here, which I have been longing for..
Some Test Iso for that libido enhancement :)
and to complement it all with 4 kits of Euro-Pharmacies HGH :)

Nice little lean mass stack here for the upcoming season...

Today, is a good day :)

g3Sl1FV.jpg

2Du7M09.jpg

AbULY2k.jpg

ekuxDZU.jpg

3uDZFOv.jpg

ADSnBVu.jpg

PSL TD always look good
especially this gold line!

Thank you my dudes..

I plan on running the GH at just 3ius pre bed, I use this as a sleep cocktail with gaba and melatonin.

For the other compounds like abombs, it will just be 25mg PWO.. you don't need much with orals that have been converted to injection version, they're much more potent than people would think. 25mgs goes a long way..

So are you guys going to shoot these or drink them?
What's the gameplan?

My dude the game plan with this is I'm going to run the HGH 3iu every evening before bed, along with 750 mg gaba and 10mg melatonin.. I'm going to run the test at probably 400 a week.. and I'm going to use the drol for pre-workout only 25mg.. when I use injectable oral conversions I don't need much in fact they are far superior in my opinion even at a lower dosage.. I get no loss of appetite or anything that you would expect to get with the orals.
Very user-friendly and it flows through a 30g pin.. I can hit just about any area I want using a half inch.. 👍👍👍👍

- - - Updated - - -

bro looks good, when am i getting some?

Let me get some of these guys taken care of here first and then we can get you taken care of my dude ;)

Back
Top Bottom