Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no good experience kingofhearts

calculas

Registered
I used kingofhearts cause I am a huge card player and they advertise in some of the online card communities, plus the name of the source sounded really cool lol. Anyway they sent me like weird products in plastic containers. Like their dianabol says danabal. Not sure if this is really steroids, I took it for a week and nothing happened

I used kingofhearts cause I am a huge card player and they advertise in some of the online card communities, plus the name of the source sounded really cool lol. Anyway they sent me like weird products in plastic containers. Like their dianabol says danabal. Not sure if this is really steroids, I took it for a week and nothing happened

Why are you posting this here?

kingofhearts is a selective scammer don't use them. They scam a lot.

I dont know a thing about them but I do know the most trusted company you can find that you will never have this kind of issue with and that is Domestic Supply... You will not find better quality, customer service and shipping speed!

Sir, do not buy products based on the name being cool to you. You have to be extremely careful and really put in the research. It is very easy to find how respected Domestic Supply is. There are no lack of reviews and user experiences that show this. I would highly advise making the switch to Domestic Supply

bro this source talk forum lol, what you mean why he post here?

bro use napsgear

Because every single one of these posts is the exact same! Someone…who is a new member…posts a complaint about a lab….never one of the sponsor labs though

It is not realistic whatsoever….who would do that??? They would bitch to the forum they got the lab info from or to the lab directly….why would anyone post a complaint on a forum that has zero association with that lab???

It's not. But they charge 'real prices'.

Stick to PSL and NapsGear

That sounds really shady man. Likely just a weak prohormone or even just an herbal supplement using a name similar to dianabol. Next time stick to approved sources like Domestic-Supply.

Back
Top Bottom