Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No way PSL Test E is dosed properly

brothers of evo...please stop harassing every people you dont agree with...this guy has been around for some time and has a legitimate complaint....all victims are to be believed here...so NO he is NOT lying until we get more evidence...he's made a claim..one of MULTIPLE ones going around right now...we are currently investigating...

...be VERY careful...especially with PSL shipping issues they had...not sure whats up with that....

No one is harassing nobody. The claim is made publicly, it is suposed to get various anwers. I thoth expressing oppinion and agree or dissagree on ones claim is the point of this forum. Or isn't? These are just personal oppinions, experience and thoths.

No one is harassing nobody. The claim is made publicly, it is suposed to get various anwers. I thoth expressing oppinion and agree or dissagree on ones claim is the point of this forum. Or isn't? These are just personal oppinions, experience and thoths.
I think he's referring to people calling him a scammer right of the bat, lol. Literally the second post on this thread is calling the op a scammer

bro you can disagree all you want...but we dont allow members to be attacked unless their evidence is disproven....this member just sent us blood work proof, we are investigating.....this is serious.....dont attack members until you see evidence....

bros...first...this member has proven he actually bought from PSL...here is his stock he showed us

taWqztB.jpg

zeoo9cs.jpeg

Congratulations for outing the company, I know of several "respected" sources that sell severely underdosed gear. I'm not here to start wars so I don't name names but I believe you 100%. I've never used PSL but have used a similarly talked about, hyped brand from here. I took what was supposed to be 1000 mgs a week. Now, I've been doing this almost 30 years I do not need lab tests or blood tests to know something is pure garbage. This was garbage, I knew within two weeks. But, just to prove it to supplier, I got a blood test after 5 weeks on "1000 mgs" of test. I did the blood test at a time my test levels should have been around 9000, 8000 if it was 1000 mgs. The total test came back at 1146, lol. 1146 on 1000 mgs of test is a fuckin joke. That means i was taking maybe 200 MGS a week, being generous. I even redid the test. Came back second time at 1234 just as bad.
I wrote the guy told him showed him the blood results. I never heard so many damn excuses in my life. Bad batch, messed up making it. He sent me 10 bottles for free which I promptly just gave away.
Another "respected" source on here I sent some of their test to be analyzed by a lab. It was supposed to be 250 MGS a cc. It was analyzed at 86 MG per cc.
I do my own research, I don't listen to shit, you have to remember the sources on this board pay to be on here, that's the only requirement. I was a rep for a legit European source that sold correctly dosed products. Unfortunately, they were busted. I know what these boards charge I used to make the payments.
Just be skeptical, especially of anything that's US UGL. I Will not use any of them ever again.
I got spoiled because I was getting sent a ton of free, real, properly dosed gear for free for 2 years. Believe me if youre used to garbage you'll be able to tell the tremendous difference in a week with orals or fast acting injectable. Or a few weeks with long acting injectable.
I'm in search of a new source but I'm looking overseas.

Congratulations for outing the company, I know of several "respected" sources that sell severely underdosed gear. I'm not here to start wars so I don't name names but I believe you 100%. I've never used PSL but have used a similarly talked about, hyped brand from here. I took what was supposed to be 1000 mgs a week. Now, I've been doing this almost 30 years I do not need lab tests or blood tests to know something is pure garbage. This was garbage, I knew within two weeks. But, just to prove it to supplier, I got a blood test after 5 weeks on "1000 mgs" of test. I did the blood test at a time my test levels should have been around 9000, 8000 if it was 1000 mgs. The total test came back at 1146, lol. 1146 on 1000 mgs of test is a fuckin joke. That means i was taking maybe 200 MGS a week, being generous. I even redid the test. Came back second time at 1234 just as bad.
I wrote the guy told him showed him the blood results. I never heard so many damn excuses in my life. Bad batch, messed up making it. He sent me 10 bottles for free which I promptly just gave away.
Another "respected" source on here I sent some of their test to be analyzed by a lab. It was supposed to be 250 MGS a cc. It was analyzed at 86 MG per cc.
I do my own research, I don't listen to shit, you have to remember the sources on this board pay to be on here, that's the only requirement. I was a rep for a legit European source that sold correctly dosed products. Unfortunately, they were busted. I know what these boards charge I used to make the payments.
Just be skeptical, especially of anything that's US UGL. I Will not use any of them ever again.
I got spoiled because I was getting sent a ton of free, real, properly dosed gear for free for 2 years. Believe me if youre used to garbage you'll be able to tell the tremendous difference in a week with orals or fast acting injectable. Or a few weeks with long acting injectable.
I'm in search of a new source but I'm looking overseas.

Was it simplysteds by any chance?

It was more of a rhetorical question

Meaning you haven't had kit, haven't tested it, haven't had bloods after.

Then we've got the same problem as usual. Other sites have other sponsors and so they... cue shock..,. think their product is better.

How about we all stop the cock waving and support the current sponsors?

let's be respectful of each other regardless in this thread. if the OP had problems with them then simply don't buy anymore, as simple as that. we have a new sponsor on the forum and let's start using them and supporting them since they fund this forum.

I hate to see infighting on this forum.
let's all just get along like Rodney King used to say lol

We need to move on. This back and forth with shit throwing happens every time we get a new sponsor. It's seen all the time between labs. The more I see it the more desperate I think the lab saying it is for business.

It's very simple. Add $90-180 to your cycle budget and send samples to get HPLC tested. Period. Don't trust any source, sponsor or not. Bloods don't mean shit either when you don't know what you're taking. I stopped using LabMax and Roidtest. They are expensive and don't tell you anything conclusive. Sometimes trying 2-3 vials on orals and 4-6 in oils just to try and decipher the colors.

I've bought 25mg Anavar before, tested with LabMax and it passes. Sent to HPLC and I got 10mg Oxandrolone and 5mg Tbol per tablet/pill. Underdozing is also a rampant problem. It wasn't a sponsor here, but just giving my advice to others. For the price of LabMax you can get real testing done.

I’ve heard nothing but awful things about their orals

So I got sent a sample pack of one of their products which worked exactly as it was supposed to. Now you've heard different.

um running test cyp from PSL 400mg week for 3 weeks now and HGH from the new sponsor domestic-supply 4iu day for 1 week ... i did noticed change but im eating and training well so i need to do bloods to make sure everything is legit

That's a bummer. The test e I got in October was good stuff. I can tell it was a different batch though. The carrier oil was a different color than yours.

Switched from my pharm prescribed trt to PSLl test cyp due to financial troubles and I can also vouch that the test I received was fake unfortunately. The dbol I also got did nothing. Currently searching for a new source...

Maybe I was "selectively" scammed bc I have no rep or purchase history, but I'd suggest anyone to stay away

Switched from my pharm prescribed trt to PSLl test cyp due to financial troubles and I can also vouch that the test I received was fake unfortunately. The dbol I also got did nothing. Currently searching for a new source...

Maybe I was "selectively" scammed bc I have no rep or purchase history, but I'd suggest anyone to stay away

If you need a good source look into the zphc line, Sold by drugsgear. Communication great, shopping super fast and quality gear. A little pricier but worth the peace of mind imo

Back
Top Bottom