Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No way PSL Test E is dosed properly

How do you know it was what they sent you. U less you tested it it's speculation bud!

I know what real gear is buddy. I don’t need to waste my own money to test dog shit

- - - Updated - - -

I could be wrong but I think the forum sponsor carries that zphc you mentioned.

Yes it does, Pricing is about the same though, but if it’s authentic ZPHC gear then I vouch for it. I’ve been placing orders with Alan for a while now though, so no plans to switch.

Switched from my pharm prescribed trt to PSLl test cyp due to financial troubles and I can also vouch that the test I received was fake unfortunately. The dbol I also got did nothing. Currently searching for a new source...

Maybe I was "selectively" scammed bc I have no rep or purchase history, but I'd suggest anyone to stay away

I have alot to say about this, but It would brake evo rules, even thou this subforum is not moderated and freedom of speach applies.

Switched from my pharm prescribed trt to PSLl test cyp due to financial troubles and I can also vouch that the test I received was fake unfortunately. The dbol I also got did nothing. Currently searching for a new source...

Maybe I was "selectively" scammed bc I have no rep or purchase history, but I'd suggest anyone to stay away

I would highly suggest checking out trying domestic supply, the new forum sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

I could be wrong but I think the forum sponsor carries that zphc you mentioned.

that is correct https://domestic-supply.com/search/?search=zphc&description=true

Thanks everyone for the recommendations--going to be ordering from domestic supply!

At the end of the day I guess you do get what you pay for

Such a petty thing to immediately denounce a renowned previous sponsor based off of pure bias and no bloods. My sust was great from them. I don’t understand why there’s so many posts, lately, trying to say they’re scammers it makes no sense?
I have ass disagree. Their tren is weak or just the tren E. Halo as well. It tested positive, but I can't test the true mg.

Ever ran 700 tren?

brothers of evo...please stop harassing every people you dont agree with...this guy has been around for some time and has a legitimate complaint....all victims are to be believed here...so NO he is NOT lying until we get more evidence...he's made a claim..one of MULTIPLE ones going around right now...we are currently investigating...

...be VERY careful...especially with PSL shipping issues they had...not sure whats up with that....
I don't understand this shipping issue your speaking of. Friend of mine made alot of orders and all came with no hassles

I don't understand this shipping issue your speaking of. Friend of mine made alot of orders and all came with no hassles

ive heard something besides shipping issues... from other forums as well.. that was just part of it from what i was told but im not getting into that any further... i havent seen much if any proof either, just rumor etc... they aren't here anymore so we need to focus on who is here now

Last edited:
I would never run 700 tren lol
That's what I was getting at. I ran 600tren from a local guy, and was out of my fucking mind. Like irrational behavior.
PSL tren at 600, not even close. But like I said, it did test positive

Guy is no longer running his lab. Wife met girlfriend

That's what I was getting at. I ran 600tren from a local guy, and was out of my fucking mind. Like irrational behavior.
PSL tren at 600, not even close. But like I said, it did test positive

Guy is no longer running his lab. Wife met girlfriend

Haha! [emoji1787] idk man all I know is when I had psl tren it was at 500 and I was getting all the sides. Hair loss, fucking uncontrollably, edgy attitude, got ripped with a sub par diet. Could be different now; compared to then, though. I can’t say.

Haha! [emoji1787] idk man all I know is when I had psl tren it was at 500 and I was getting all the sides. Hair loss, fucking uncontrollably, edgy attitude, got ripped with a sub par diet. Could be different now; compared to then, though. I can’t say.
I think what happens is this
You make a thousand items, there's going to be a few bad ones by the nature of manufacturing.

ive heard something besides shipping issues... from other forums as well.. that was just part of it from what i was told but im not getting into that any further... they aren't here anymore so we need to focus on who is here now

What shipping issues are you talking about? As per my experience, no shipping issues, gear landed this morning. But as you said, leta move on!

Back
Top Bottom