Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No way PSL Test E is dosed properly

vacantgardener

Normally I can feel test working within 3 weeks, even at 250 mg/wk. used PSL test e for 6 weeks at 750 mg/ wk and didn’t feel anything. I’ve heard saying this kind of stuff gets you banned on these forums, but so be it. I didn’t want it to be true considering how trusted PSL is on this forum, but I’ve read around heard the same thing from others, underdosed or completely hunk. Switched sources and felt test working within 2-3 weeks.

Where’s the proof? Where’s the bloodwork. I run bloodwork on everything from them and they are 100% legit and even overdosed. Yes overdosed.

Also if you did have any issue they always correct it thru customer service.

I always run bloods on their gear and the numbers are great. Running their gear right now and feel fucking great

Nobody from you. We dont know you,we dont know you actually bought it from them. I will buy directly from PSL

Agreed! I have 100% confidence in PSL but we would be idiots to buy from you and expose ourself.

Such a petty thing to immediately denounce a renowned previous sponsor based off of pure bias and no bloods. My sust was great from them. I don’t understand why there’s so many posts, lately, trying to say they’re scammers it makes no sense?

Such a petty thing to immediately denounce a renowned previous sponsor based off of pure bias and no bloods. My sust was great from them. I don’t understand why there’s so many posts, lately, trying to say they’re scammers it makes no sense?

Exactly! Especially since all us loyal customers have had nothing but great experience with them. Makes no sense at all....

brothers of evo...please stop harassing every people you dont agree with...this guy has been around for some time and has a legitimate complaint....all victims are to be believed here...so NO he is NOT lying until we get more evidence...he's made a claim..one of MULTIPLE ones going around right now...we are currently investigating...

...be VERY careful...especially with PSL shipping issues they had...not sure whats up with that....

Normally I can feel test working within 3 weeks, even at 250 mg/wk. used PSL test e for 6 weeks at 750 mg/ wk and didn’t feel anything. I’ve heard saying this kind of stuff gets you banned on these forums, but so be it. I didn’t want it to be true considering how trusted PSL is on this forum, but I’ve read around heard the same thing from others, underdosed or completely hunk. Switched sources and felt test working within 2-3 weeks.

bro sent you a PM and turned on your PMs...go check....

Its not like this is a new poster... i would love to see bloods too but here's the deal... you go around all over the internet, not just here, and there are a ton of mixed reviews on them from their quality to shipping etc... i dont know because i never personally used them and vision is a great guy but when there are several concerns voiced, its an something to be very aware of... i dont know what goes on behind the scenes with sponsors etc in terms of agreements but i do know if any issues come up with quality etc. then they are not tolerated here, which is something we should all be appreciative about

Back
Top Bottom