Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noexcuses.bz made me wait 3 months

AobertID

Registered
My story is a long one that i will try and keep brief cause i know you guys don’t want to read a novel lol
I ordered from noexcuses Which is supposed to be one of the top steroid sources and highest-rated. but it's obvious those readings were biased. it took me over three months just to get my order from them and 60 emails back and forth. that's ridiculous

Noexcuses.bz I think it's Noexcuses.biz right? they were called out as scammers on evolutionary and on anabolex already, this company is really bad.

My story is a long one that i will try and keep brief cause i know you guys don’t want to read a novel lol
I ordered from noexcuses Which is supposed to be one of the top steroid sources and highest-rated. but it's obvious those readings were biased. it took me over three months just to get my order from them and 60 emails back and forth. that's ridiculous

Someone lied to you. PSL and NapsGear kick that ass all day long

I stand by domestic supply all the way... You will not find anyone with such a longstanding reputation and that carries so many top brands.. You absolutely want and need to make the switch to domestic supply!

[FONT=&quot]I exclusively use Domestic Supply and have for some time now. Greg has so many of the top name brands and the most elite customer service I have seen in this industry, not to mention fast, discreet DOMESTIC shipping! You will be using the very best by switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

[FONT="]I exclusively use Domestic Supply and have for some time now. Greg has so many of the top name brands and the most elite customer service I have seen in this industry, not to mention fast, discreet DOMESTIC shipping! You will be using the very best by switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

yes using domestic-supply is a guaranteed way to not get screwed

Back
Top Bottom