Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex,clomid,arimidex,aromasin, dostinex and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry shrine how do you start a new thred

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Tapatalk

Sorry shrine how do you start a new thred

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Tapatalk

No worries bro.. Click the "Forum" tab up top. Then click Bodybuilding and Peds.. Then you will see a grey button at the top that says "New Thread"

Start with the SARMS....particularly the ostarine as it will provide strength and muscle gains quickly

ag guys are just like using pills in most cases for me

yes also check out the sarms triple stack over at sarms1 lol

Their aromasin is my favorite ai of all time.. its very strong and has always treated me right. And im gyno prone, so I need stuff that works.. no guessing with AG-GUYS.COM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anyone know of the least expensive source for pct? I checked out ag and psl has a similar price point if not cheaper but instead of 30 servings you get 50 I'm looking for a good supplier for quality but inexpensive pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of the least expensive source for pct? I checked out ag and psl has a similar price point if not cheaper but instead of 30 servings you get 50 I'm looking for a good supplier for quality but inexpensive pct

gotta pay for quality

I have seen guys buy both underdosed and inconsistent product. If it's inconsistent, you can't dial in what you need and can overuse the prpduct and if it's underdosed, you will be posting about puffy nips or knots in your pec. When that happens, every day counts and you have to hope your support arrives faster than your gyno erupts. I can tell you that gyno can sometimes progress very fast. We recommend www.ag-guys.com because we've never had that issue. I have had that issue prior to using them. I could barely pick up a weight a few years ago because of creeky elbows at 12.5 eod of Exemestane. I want my albuterol and other compounds to be fire, not my AI. I just want it dosed properly.

Tread softly but carry a heavy stick.

I have seen guys buy both underdosed and inconsistent product. If it's inconsistent, you can't dial in what you need and can overuse the prpduct and if it's underdosed, you will be posting about puffy nips or knots in your pec. When that happens, every day counts and you have to hope your support arrives faster than your gyno erupts. I can tell you that gyno can sometimes progress very fast. We recommend www.ag-guys.com because we've never had that issue. I have had that issue prior to using them. I could barely pick up a weight a few years ago because of creeky elbows at 12.5 eod of Exemestane. I want my albuterol and other compounds to be fire, not my AI. I just want it dosed properly.

I ahree bro.. no guessing with AG

I ahree bro.. no guessing with AG

I don't mind guessing when it comes to puzzles; i do when it comes to steel plated pecs versus man boobs.

dont play around with liquids bro, there is alot of underdosed and bunk rcs on the internet. Dont get burnt.

dont play around with liquids bro, there is alot of underdosed and bunk rcs on the internet. Dont get burnt.

I appreciate it I've never touched liquids the legal vs illegal isn't an issue for me so I guess I'll be sticking with what I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom