Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non liquid anti-Estrogens?

Warrior08

Buff Brother
i know about ag guys and the liquids but i would really like to find some quality AI in tabs!

anyone know of any?

Venom has every AI in tablet form, Letro, Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron. I've tried the Letro, Aromasin and Proviron and can attest that all of them are legit!

Venom has every AI in tablet form, Letro, Arimidex, Aromasin and Proviron. I've tried the Letro, Aromasin and Proviron and can attest that all of them are legit!

oh you mean it's not that bogus transdermal shit? Did they stop making that crap finally?

oh you mean it's not that bogus transdermal shit? Did they stop making that crap finally?

To my understanding the transdermal line was improved immensely. I have read some great feedback since he added more dmso as well as the grapefruit caps to increase absorption rates. A buddy of mine has been on the Adrol and Test transdermal for a week and is up 5 pounds and feels great except for the acne flare up he had due to it. You have to understand that he is one of the first sources to go the transdermal route so there was going to be trial and error involved but the guys I know on it now are having a much better time than when it was first released.

But I use his injectable and oral line and it is G2G! I rely on it for competitions and I have used several sources so I know what is what in this game. He also gets about half of his orals direct from a pharmacy so that takes the guessing game out of the equation on purity. You should check out his line, it's one of the biggest lines i've ever seen from an underground lab.

To my understanding the transdermal line was improved immensely. I have read some great feedback since he added more dmso as well as the grapefruit caps to increase absorption rates. A buddy of mine has been on the Adrol and Test transdermal for a week and is up 5 pounds and feels great except for the acne flare up he had due to it. You have to understand that he is one of the first sources to go the transdermal route so there was going to be trial and error involved but the guys I know on it now are having a much better time than when it was first released.

But I use his injectable and oral line and it is G2G! I rely on it for competitions and I have used several sources so I know what is what in this game. He also gets about half of his orals direct from a pharmacy so that takes the guessing game out of the equation on purity. You should check out his line, it's one of the biggest lines i've ever seen from an underground lab.

Pretty sure transdermals have been around a lot longer than whenever this guy started making them in his kitchen. BigPharma has put out a few transdermal testosterone gels/creams. It's too bad with all the billions of dollars, and PhD's at their disposal for R&D, that they have never even come close to the absorption rates that this guy claims he has with his transdermals. It's bullshit. Snake oil. I mean sure, transdermals are effective. They are typically the first go-to script for TRT. But you can't compare the effectiveness to injectables. And no way did this guy somehow discover the secret to 80% absorption rate transdermals, when BigPharma can't get better than 10%-20%. It's just another gimmick. I guess for someone who doesn't want to inject and doesn't mind rubbing cream all over their body, it's fine, but he shouldn't lie about absorption rates. Hell, he has no way of knowing what the real rates are anyway.

His orals come direct from a pharmacy? LOL! Really? So his anavar must be like $1000 for 100 tabs? Because distributors sell it for $600. Or did you mean an overseas "pharmacy"? He is a domestic UGL, right? I am pretty sure he doesn't have anything coming out of a US domestic pharmacy. Another lie.

Is he still taking paypal or did they not re-open his account? That's begging to be busted.

Due to costs I would imagine he gets most orals from an overseas pharmacy but I have never asked. He accepts Paypal but I always just send cash or moneyorder in the mail as that seems more discreet forme. With that said having Paypal provides trust as they can complain and get refunds so for someone to have that option I think it speaks volumes on the products or at least his confidence in them.

Either way, I have my source and I am staying as once you find a good one you become loyal for obvious reasons. I'm sure you have your go to source so it all works out. But that transdermal issue was a long time ago and a thing of the past. It doesn't reflect the quality of his injectables or his orals from experience.

Go with an online pharmacy. Expect to spend 100 bux tho.

I think the aromasin I have is xatco

Tiny tiny pills

I used Venom's oils and orals on my last cycle.. and it was the worst cycle I've ever ran. Was looking for a new source and decided to go with him because I saw he was getting reviews on EF. And Now I am back looking for a new source because I will never use him again.

Due to costs I would imagine he gets most orals from an overseas pharmacy but I have never asked. He accepts Paypal but I always just send cash or moneyorder in the mail as that seems more discreet forme. With that said having Paypal provides trust as they can complain and get refunds so for someone to have that option I think it speaks volumes on the products or at least his confidence in them.

Either way, I have my source and I am staying as once you find a good one you become loyal for obvious reasons. I'm sure you have your go to source so it all works out. But that transdermal issue was a long time ago and a thing of the past. It doesn't reflect the quality of his injectables or his orals from experience.

For a person publicly selling illegal steroids to use paypal is just not smart. Speaks volumes alright.

Glad you have your source. With as sloppy as it sounds he is, you'll be needing to find another good source soon.

Back
Top Bottom