Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob/Lurker about to make my 1st order with PSL

DoubleBass128

Hey guys

Great forum and great people as I have been visiting these forums for about a month or so. Just wanted to say I am about to make a small order through purity and thought I’d share my experiences here with the rest of you. I read through the FAQs and hope I am not breaking any rules (I apologize in advance). This will be through their domestic shop.

Thanks

DB128

I made one order with PSL, my first order, a few months ago and had gear in my hands in 8 working days via international shipping. PSL has gifted me gear in exchange for a log via a promo they were running - this gear shipped out 3 weeks ago, cleared customs 11.30, and I still dont have it. Moral of the story is - PSL is quick but once it's out of their hands its out of their control

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good to know! That’s the risk with international shipping that I get. But clearing customs and disappearing is odd. Hmmm. Napsgear pulled some crap with me years ago and sent me half my order number and told me to wait 14 days and if no delivery, they would reship. After 14 days they pretended they didn’t know me. Well at the time i used alert pay and saved every email and filed a dispute and alertoay gave me half the $ back. Moral of the story - I’ll never use. Napsgear again. I’m sending PSL the WU tomorrow. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Thanks again for the feedback brother!

DB

Hey guys

Great forum and great people as I have been visiting these forums for about a month or so. Just wanted to say I am about to make a small order through purity and thought I’d share my experiences here with the rest of you. I read through the FAQs and hope I am not breaking any rules (I apologize in advance). This will be through their domestic shop.

Thanks

DB128
Looking forward to your review brother. They mean a lot to us so thank you for posting your experience.
I made one order with PSL, my first order, a few months ago and had gear in my hands in 8 working days via international shipping. PSL has gifted me gear in exchange for a log via a promo they were running - this gear shipped out 3 weeks ago, cleared customs 11.30, and I still dont have it. Moral of the story is - PSL is quick but once it's out of their hands its out of their control

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Very true my friend. We ship as fast as we can but from there, there are many other steps that we don't have control over. That's why we have our reship policies in place to protect our beloved customers ;) If you have not received your products within 30 days of shipping, OR receive a seizure letter, we will reship your order no questions asked.

Here is the full policy for you guys: http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/5-resend-informations

Payment done about ten minutes ago and all info requested via PSL has been sent to them as well. I will update when I have an update. Feel like a little kid on Christmas lol

Payment done about ten minutes ago and all info requested via PSL has been sent to them as well. I will update when I have an update. Feel like a little kid on Christmas lol
Glad to hear man... Keep us all posted! ;) :)

Make sure to do bloodwork at the 6-7 week mark. PSL will give you a credit for future purchase...can't beat that! Basically a free blood test and share the results with the community.

Make sure to do bloodwork at the 6-7 week mark. PSL will give you a credit for future purchase...can't beat that! Basically a free blood test and share the results with the community.

Nismo99

I will do that. I was going to ask about that actually. Just for verification (and according to the PSL faqs), does it take up to 3 working days for them to pickup the payment and then up to another 3 working/business days to ship the order which will take only 3 days to ship to its final destination. So I’m essence, 3x3x3 = 9 days to receive a domestic order destined for the USA? Just for clarification? Not complaining but for documentation.

Thanks dudes

DB

Nismo99

I will do that. I was going to ask about that actually. Just for verification (and according to the PSL faqs), does it take up to 3 working days for them to pickup the payment and then up to another 3 working/business days to ship the order which will take only 3 days to ship to its final destination. So I’m essence, 3x3x3 = 9 days to receive a domestic order destined for the USA? Just for clarification? Not complaining but for documentation.

Thanks dudes

DB

Your theory is correct sir. It says "up to" so it could be 1x3x3 or 2x1x3 or 3x2x3...you get the point lol. Also keep in mind the actual shipping time is just an estimation of course because we don't deliver it ourselves so we rely on the carrier to not make us look like idiots.

Although our own delivery service would be pretty neat.

zvok0p.jpg

Your theory is correct sir. It says "up to" so it could be 1x3x3 or 2x1x3 or 3x2x3...you get the point lol. Also keep in mind the actual shipping time is just an estimation of course because we don't deliver it ourselves so we rely on the carrier to not make us look like idiots.

zvok0p.jpg

Bahaha...that's awesome. I would expect 30 mins or less in this case! :)

zvok0p.jpg

Well I got my order. That was a lot faster than I expected. Hey Mods, chalk up another win for the folks at PSL!!! That’s 6 days (including the weekend) from when I sent the WU to when I received my order!!!!!

Will post updates as I go. I plan on using 1cc every 7 days. If anyone thinks i should use differently feel free to leave an opinion or advice.

Thanks again guys!!

Db128

- - - Updated - - -

zvok0p.jpg

And Merry Christmas All!!!

- - - Updated - - -

zvok0p.jpg

Well I got my order. That was a lot faster than I expected. Hey Mods, chalk up another win for the folks at PSL!!! That’s 6 days (including the weekend) from when I sent the WU to when I received my order!!!!!

Will post updates as I go. I plan on using 1cc every 7 days. If anyone thinks i should use differently feel free to leave an opinion or advice.

Thanks again guys!!

Db128

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Brother I just responded to your other inquiry and a different post..

I just want to say thank you for trusting in US with providing you with the best quality products and service that you need and most of all deserve..

if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or any of the other Representatives..

Welcome to the family..

Have a happy holiday

Brother I just responded to your other inquiry and a different post..

I just want to say thank you for trusting in US with providing you with the best quality products and service that you need and most of all deserve..

if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or any of the other Representatives..

Welcome to the family..

Have a happy holiday

Thank you Vision! I did read your reply and honestly I am more than comfortable with your response! I will keep the updates coming and again thank you for your more than phenomenal service brother! I am excited to see and feel the results.

Thank you PSL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom