Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is omega-lab.org legit?

LordEscanor

I have ordered a few times from them and they always deliver. They only sell orals and Sarms on the websites and I have only ordered the Oral Tbol and Anavar from them. The price is cheap, 12$ for 50x10mg Tbol and 25$ for 50x10mg Anavar
However, I didn't notice any strength gains or size gains on their tbol(8weeks of oral only,40mg) and there is certainly no size gains on their anavar(6weeks of oral only, 40mg)
I thought my muscle looks harder and the reason I didn't notice any gains is because the low dosage, until recently someone pointed out to me, that I might be taking fake gears all the time, since they are my only source.
Does anyone have any experience with them?And does their price looks very suspicious to you?

I have ordered a few times from them and they always deliver. They only sell orals and Sarms on the websites and I have only ordered the Oral Tbol and Anavar from them. The price is cheap, 12$ for 50x10mg Tbol and 25$ for 50x10mg Anavar
However, I didn't notice any strength gains or size gains on their tbol(8weeks of oral only,40mg) and there is certainly no size gains on their anavar(6weeks of oral only, 40mg)
I thought my muscle looks harder and the reason I didn't notice any gains is because the low dosage, until recently someone pointed out to me, that I might be taking fake gears all the time, since they are my only source.
Does anyone have any experience with them?And does their price looks very suspicious to you?

If you are using tbol and anavar you would get side effects that's a fact, but a better fact is that 25$ for anavar is too cheap it's fake anavar. Maybe prohormones maybe some other trash but it's not oxandrolone. omega-lab.org scammed you it sounds like, or more precisely put selectively scammed you sending you counterfeit or fake products.

So what are the side effect of anavar and told I should be expecting If i am taking the real deal? I had ED for a couple of times but that might also be due to stress from school. Genetically I am not prone to hair loss and I always have night sweat since I was a kid. And one thing to note is, although I know is not recommended by anybody, but I was taking the oral alone

So what are the side effect of anavar and told I should be expecting If i am taking the real deal? I had ED for a couple of times but that might also be due to stress from school. Genetically I am not prone to hair loss and I always have night sweat since I was a kid. And one thing to note is, although I know is not recommended by anybody, but I was taking the oral alone

Just curious why you joined a forum to ask this question….why would you not join 1st then look into who to use. Did you go to the lab 1st?

Sides of anavar are like creatine not much more. If you have erectile dysfunction ED from anavar that's more likely dbol. Sounds like you got counterfeit steroids.

I havent heard of that lab before so I cant comment on their reputation or quality... I guess the better question is if it sounds and/or looks suspicious, then why risk it or do it? Especially with anavar which is often faked as it is... How does your bloodwork look? Toxicity effects? Testosterone suppression? Thats pretty valuable information that is needed to really get an insightful answer...

You should really get some bloodwork done sir. I would highly advise to consider switching over to domestic supply if you are not comfortable with what you have. You will never have that kind of issue with them

I had a drop of 200ng/dL of testosterone(from 803 to 610) from beginning of the cycle to 5weeks into the oral only tbol cycle. My free test on both tbol and anavar cycles are both very high, it was about 32 to 33 ng, I know for reference range for male is 9-26.5. I just don't know if that's due to my genetic or does oral steroid increase free test?

I've been on the forum for years its just I never register an account till now. When I found out my source's anavar, tbol etc are only half of the price comparing to other UGL in US or Europe, I think this is the best place to find out if they are fake or not.
I didn't suspect them at first because they are a UGL based in China, and I thought as it's directly shipped from China, they are supposed to be cheaper since that's also all the raws come from?
Now I am not sure

I havent heard of that lab before so I cant comment on their reputation or quality... I guess the better question is if it sounds and/or looks suspicious, then why risk it or do it? Especially with anavar which is often faked as it is... How does your bloodwork look? Toxicity effects? Testosterone suppression? Thats pretty valuable information that is needed to really get an insightful answer...
I had a drop of 200ng/dL of testosterone(from 803 to 610) from beginning of the cycle to 5weeks into the oral only tbol cycle. My free test on both tbol and anavar cycles are both very high, it was about 32 to 33 ng, I know for reference range for male is 9-26.5. I just don't know if that's due to my genetic or does oral steroid increase free test?

thats a red flag for me. an oral steroid will shut you down, yes, even anavar will... so to have that minimal of a drop does not equate to what you say you are using...

Never heard of them but sounds shady. Check out the board approved sources

I've been on the forum for years its just I never register an account till now. When I found out my source's anavar, tbol etc are only half of the price comparing to other UGL in US or Europe, I think this is the best place to find out if they are fake or not.
I didn't suspect them at first because they are a UGL based in China, and I thought as it's directly shipped from China, they are supposed to be cheaper since that's also all the raws come from?
Now I am not sure

So you didn’t actually get them tested….if your idea by joining was to vet the source then why didn’t you ask 1st before ordering???

Back
Top Bottom