needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is omega-lab.org legit?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

is omega-lab.org legit?

I have ordered a few times from them and they always deliver. They only sell orals and Sarms on the websites and I have only ordered the Oral Tbol and Anavar from them. The price is cheap, 12$ for 50x10mg Tbol and 25$ for 50x10mg Anavar
    However, I didn't notice any strength gains or size gains on their tbol(8weeks of oral only,40mg) and there is certainly no size gains on their anavar(6weeks of oral only, 40mg)
    I thought my muscle looks harder and the reason I didn't notice any gains is because the low dosage, until recently someone pointed out to me, that I might be taking fake gears all the time, since they are my only source.
    Does anyone have any experience with them?And does their price looks very suspicious to you?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    I have ordered a few times from them and they always deliver. They only sell orals and Sarms on the websites and I have only ordered the Oral Tbol and Anavar from them. The price is cheap, 12$ for 50x10mg Tbol and 25$ for 50x10mg Anavar
    However, I didn't notice any strength gains or size gains on their tbol(8weeks of oral only,40mg) and there is certainly no size gains on their anavar(6weeks of oral only, 40mg)
    I thought my muscle looks harder and the reason I didn't notice any gains is because the low dosage, until recently someone pointed out to me, that I might be taking fake gears all the time, since they are my only source.
    Does anyone have any experience with them?And does their price looks very suspicious to you?
    If you are using tbol and anavar you would get side effects that's a fact, but a better fact is that 25$ for anavar is too cheap it's fake anavar. Maybe prohormones maybe some other trash but it's not oxandrolone. omega-lab.org scammed you it sounds like, or more precisely put selectively scammed you sending you counterfeit or fake products.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So what are the side effect of anavar and told I should be expecting If i am taking the real deal? I had ED for a couple of times but that might also be due to stress from school. Genetically I am not prone to hair loss and I always have night sweat since I was a kid. And one thing to note is, although I know is not recommended by anybody, but I was taking the oral alone

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So what are the side effect of anavar and told I should be expecting If i am taking the real deal? I had ED for a couple of times but that might also be due to stress from school. Genetically I am not prone to hair loss and I always have night sweat since I was a kid. And one thing to note is, although I know is not recommended by anybody, but I was taking the oral alone
    Just curious why you joined a forum to ask this question….why would you not join 1st then look into who to use. Did you go to the lab 1st?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sides of anavar are like creatine not much more. If you have erectile dysfunction ED from anavar that's more likely dbol. Sounds like you got counterfeit steroids.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would stick with napsgear so you know what you are getting. they are solid
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I havent heard of that lab before so I cant comment on their reputation or quality... I guess the better question is if it sounds and/or looks suspicious, then why risk it or do it? Especially with anavar which is often faked as it is... How does your bloodwork look? Toxicity effects? Testosterone suppression? Thats pretty valuable information that is needed to really get an insightful answer...

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should really get some bloodwork done sir. I would highly advise to consider switching over to domestic supply if you are not comfortable with what you have. You will never have that kind of issue with them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro when i doubt always go with trusted napsgear

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Make sure you use quality products from reliable, trusted sources - napsgear, PSL, domestic-supply

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast