Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Labs

Poopspackle57

Registered
Anyone heard of Omega labs (USA) Ltd. not to be confused with Omega “lab” in Mexico. Picked up a bottle of primo enanthate. It was a 20ml bottle 100 mg/ml for a little over $100 so I was very skeptical of its legitimacy. I also cannot find any reference to this company anywhere on the internet.

Anyone heard of Omega labs (USA) Ltd. not to be confused with Omega “lab” in Mexico. Picked up a bottle of primo enanthate. It was a 20ml bottle 100 mg/ml for a little over $100 so I was very skeptical of its legitimacy. I also cannot find any reference to this company anywhere on the internet.

I heard of Omega labs, the reviews are bad, even on reddit. i suggest you stay away from Omega labs or lab mexico or UG.

No but you should use our reliable sources!

I would recommend exactly what Dylan recommended with Balkan Primo at Domestic Supply. This is one you can most definitely trust and will never have any concern over quality! Stick with Domestic Supply!

Back
Top Bottom