Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega meds

Gettinjac

Hey guys I was just wondering if anybody has tried this brand. It's a bit pricey but I ended up picking up some tri-trim 250 mg. And on day 3 and couldn't sleep a wink last night. I'm assuming it's some strong shit and it's kicking in already from the acetate. Any feedback from experience from this product would be great thanks
1ac4ac95591ffce3ee8e83730cbf741a.jpg

Hey guys I was just wondering if anybody has tried this brand. It's a bit pricey but I ended up picking up some tri-trim 250 mg. And on day 3 and couldn't sleep a wink last night. I'm assuming it's some strong shit and it's kicking in already from the acetate. Any feedback from experience from this product would be great thanks
1ac4ac95591ffce3ee8e83730cbf741a.jpg
Sounds like some awesome tren!

l'll keep you all updated. This will be my sixth time running tren.. so we'll see how she takes off.. thanks guys

l'll keep you all updated. This will be my sixth time running tren.. so we'll see how she takes off.. thanks guys

Looking forward to hearing about it, they had some liquid winny I missed out on. Might have to check on that. FLA here too

Yeah 85 is alot but at least it's 250mg ..lol but yeah expensive as fuck

Yeah I saw these too lol, they come with an authenticator where you verify its made by them lmfao, pretty neat but not necessary, quality gear should be tested by consumption. Have you ever ran omega btw?

Back
Top Bottom