Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Only the Brave: Euro-Pharmacies injectable ANADROL

  1. #1
    EVO V.I.P. Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    545
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Only the Brave: Euro-Pharmacies injectable ANADROL

    OXYMETHOLONE - Drol 50 mg/mL (Injectable PWO)

    Oxymetholone is known as a very potent AAS that can display significant increases with not only strength but an EXTREME noticeable change with muscle size/mass in a relatively short duration.

    This oil injection has been compounded for the intent to offer users not only the convenience with by-passing the oral intake that at times can cause an uneasy feeling in the stomach/gastro region, hindering someone's appetite, this prolong sensation can protentional hinder gains due to lack of nutrient consumption.

    This formula is extremely unique for many reasons; mostly due to its extremely popular method of use as a preworkout agent (PWO), displaying amazing increases with pumps, strength and size when administering 25-50mg 1.5-2h PWO IM. The results can be outstanding for almost any user.

    With the oil injection version of Oxymetholone (Drol) it could help improve the appetite in some users by excluding the oral mobilization process that can off-set particular digestive enzymes. Therefore, administering even less dosages of the oil injection can prove to be more superior to original suggested and commonly known oral dosages ranging from 50-150mgs.


    Why should Oxymetholone (Drol) be used for a PWO?
    Drol is favored by many because it promotes protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertryophy & muscle hyperplasia, also as a PWO it will induce Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy into the muscle belly, this occurs when the volume of fluid in your muscle cells increase, giving a full look, THE PUMP!






    Yes guys, here we go!!!
    From today this (A)bomb will take possession of my body.


    1 ml just injected. No pain to report, smooth like all EURO-PHARMACIES products.
    Now I'm running happily in the gym (it's outdoors, I hope it's not too cold).

    The developments of this cycle will follow in the next few episodes.

    ...stay tuned!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210501_095349__01.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	12828
    Last edited by Phill; 05-01-2021 at 01:32 PM.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

    Join to the only one FaceBook Group

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,215
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    OXYMETHOLONE - Drol 50 mg/mL (Injectable PWO)

    Oxymetholone is known as a very potent AAS that can display significant increases with not only strength but an EXTREME noticeable change with muscle size/mass in a relatively short duration.

    This oil injection has been compounded for the intent to offer users not only the convenience with by-passing the oral intake that at times can cause an uneasy feeling in the stomach/gastro region, hindering someone's appetite, this prolong sensation can protentional hinder gains due to lack of nutrient consumption.

    This formula is extremely unique for many reasons; mostly due to its extremely popular method of use as a preworkout agent (PWO), displaying amazing increases with pumps, strength and size when administering 25-50mg 1.5-2h PWO IM. The results can be outstanding for almost any user.

    With the oil injection version of Oxymetholone (Drol) it could help improve the appetite in some users by excluding the oral mobilization process that can off-set particular digestive enzymes. Therefore, administering even less dosages of the oil injection can prove to be more superior to original suggested and commonly known oral dosages ranging from 50-150mgs.


    Why should Oxymetholone (Drol) be used for a PWO?
    Drol is favored by many because it promotes protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertryophy & muscle hyperplasia, also as a PWO it will induce Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy into the muscle belly, this occurs when the volume of fluid in your muscle cells increase, giving a full look, THE PUMP!






    Yes guys, here we go!!!
    From today this (A)bomb will take possession of my body.


    1 ml just injected. No pain to report, smooth like all EURO-PHARMACIES products.
    Now I'm running happily in the gym (it's outdoors, I hope it's not too cold).

    The developments of this cycle will follow in the next few episodes.

    ...stay tuned!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210501_095349__01.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	12828
    1/2mL pre-workout is all someone needs with this stuff, it is that potent..

  3. #3
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,592
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you use it go low dose, probably a painful injection, or not? chime in PSL guys.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    545
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    If you use it go low dose, probably a painful injection, or not? chime in PSL guys.
    I took it yesterday, 1ml in the left shoulder and did not feel anything. neither pip nor anything.

    I have tried another injectable anadrol in the past and it actually burned quite a lot for 5-10 minutes.

    euro-pharmacies is on another planet
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

    Join to the only one FaceBook Group

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    27,934
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've the oral PSL version here

  6. #6
    Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,422
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds painful but i bet itís definitely good stuff

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    545
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Today I set the weight at zero.
    In a short time I think (and I hope) to put 9-10 lbs and then another 6-7 so as to return to the weight already achieved before the pandemic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    1/2mL pre-workout is all someone needs with this stuff, it is that potent..
    maybe you are right, 45 minutes after the injection of 1 ml in the right shoulder I trained my biceps .... for about 20 seconds, then the pump devastated me.
    I had to stop ... I still trained through the pain.
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

    Join to the only one FaceBook Group

  8. #8
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,749
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like some good stuff!

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,314
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have some of this i may be trying soon. PSL neber disappoints

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    545
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Actual cycle:
    400 mg test (split 2 x week)
    400 mg masteron (split 2 x week)
    50 mg anadrol PWO ED
    all seasoned with EQ (until it ends) last 4-5 vials


    Diet:
    Kcal 3500+
    carbs 530-540
    fats 30-40
    proteins 250-270


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210503_151626.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	12830
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> Purity Source Labs

    Join to the only one FaceBook Group

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •