Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordered from Sarms1 and no confirmation email or anything

Kansas123

Registered
Hi, placed my first order on sarms1 and didn't get any form of placed order or anything. Just want to make sure this is normal.

Did you check your Spam Folder.
Sometimes Emails inadvertently wind-up there....................................... JP

I had ordered from them several times & they usually respond within 24hrs..this is strange .
Pls.email there customer service.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Their customer service is top notch. If you are worried, fill out a form on their contact us form and they should get back to you in 24 hours - http://www.sarms1.com/contact

You might of entered your email wrong when placing the order. I made that mistake once.

If you ordered your products on Friday you should get them any day now anyways. Sarms1.com has really fast shipping.

Hi, placed my first order on sarms1 and didn't get any form of placed order or anything. Just want to make sure this is normal.

I heard that they are getting quite busy recently.

It shouldve been in your inbox or spam for sure if you waited for that long after payment.

Back
Top Bottom