Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Originalsteroid.com

Hoorah83

Registered
Originalsteroid.com is now Originalsteroid.biz, if you were trying to contact them they are up and running and NOT SCAMMERS. I'm about to place my 3rd order, good products, good promos and great communication. My go to source.

#1 I haven't posted because I've been doing great, EVO member forms and my own research have taught me enough for my level. #2 I'm still not experienced enough to give out advice. #3 I'm not pushing a source, just speaking MY personal experience. Also I noticed someone mentioned the source site was down, I always use them so I know they had a domain change. Honestly thought I was helping but ok, Bad idea.

#1 I haven't posted because I've been doing great, EVO member forms and my own research have taught me enough for my level. #2 I'm still not experienced enough to give out advice. #3 I'm not pushing a source, just speaking MY personal experience. Also I noticed someone mentioned the source site was down, I always use them so I know they had a domain change. Honestly thought I was helping but ok, Bad idea.

My apologies then. It just looked like spam after not posting for so long. Thank you for giving your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi there i am a new guy on here today and this is the first post i have read ,and may i say .good on you moderator for having the ball sto apologise .i have recently been on a well known board and i am fed up of the gestapo style mods ,this is a breath of fresh air to see

I'm also glad to see a mod apologize. No body is perfect and there are other very good sources out there. I also haven't posted in a couple years. Personaly I went all natural for awhile. Are they domestic ( USA) or do they have a domestic reshipping? I like domestic. 3 days and my stuffs there.

you are free to post what you wish on here

however we encourage everyone to stick to approved sources. an example is Roidmass guarantees delivery 100% to US customers and their rep is required to answer any questions/concerns that arise.

this makes them a superior choice

These guys here know they're stuff and will come down on you hard but it's for good reasons. One wrong mistake or misinfo and someone can but screwed, so I don't take anything too personal anyway. It comes with the territory. And welcome to a real forum!!!

Back
Top Bottom