Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osgear scammed me-

ifish

I have ordered from this company before. I placed another order sent them the money. I’ve emailed multiple times and they have not gotten back to me. It seems like they have deleted my account and now I cannot login or change my password. I would be where of this company

I have ordered from this company before. I placed another order sent them the money. I’ve emailed multiple times and they have not gotten back to me. It seems like they have deleted my account and now I cannot login or change my password. I would be where of this company

Maybe they couldn't understand what you asked for etc.

It's 'I would be AWARE...'

why did you order from osgear? should check aussie approved sources
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/approved-ozshop-58353.html

Im not sure we are talking about the same place here but there is an OSgear that is 100 percent approved at isarms which is a sister site and they are not an aussie source but the one i am referring to has never had an issue brought to me at any time

Hi Mate.. You mean ozgear ? If yes then don’t order from them, They have delivery issue.. heaps orders going missing. Anyways they are on break and checkout closed, I wouldn’t order from them.. don’t know if they sending the gears or not after Receiving money ? There is only 1 approved source here - Ozshop, order from these guys if you are in Australia. Haven’t seen or heard anything about osgear in Australia. Google searched and the Result came up “osgear.ws “
I don’t know about these guys. (Definitely not in Australia)

Imo this is what should be asked for whenever someone claims a source has scammed them

I agree with this, I've seen too many good sources get completely shit on all because of a post that could not be validated and people just took some random strangers statement as if it held value. Same goes for blood work. Even with some type of proof people should take it like a grain of salt but definitely put it into consideration.

Hi Mate.. You mean ozgear ? If yes then don’t order from them, They have delivery issue.. heaps orders going missing. Anyways they are on break and checkout closed, I wouldn’t order from them.. don’t know if they sending the gears or not after Receiving money ? There is only 1 approved source here - Ozshop, order from these guys if you are in Australia. Haven’t seen or heard anything about osgear in Australia. Google searched and the Result came up “osgear.ws “
I don’t know about these guys. (Definitely not in Australia)

ozgear and osgear they same right

I have pictures of the email confirmation. I followed the zele payment terms. It’s been 30days abs zero response

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the emailed me. I ordered abs I never heard back

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have pictures of order number and confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I have pictures of order number and confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom