Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osgear.se failure to deliver

Vilsre

Newbie Brother
Will not use osgear.se again
A real shame they are pushed on certain forums
do not trust them with your hard-earned money. I sent them off a $600 order. two days later my brother did the same thing and he spent $800. we both ended up getting screwed royally. they sent us the wrong things and also will not correct the issue. they are saying that we are scamming them which is laughable

do not trust them with your hard-earned money. I sent them off a $600 order. two days later my brother did the same thing and he spent $800. we both ended up getting screwed royally. they sent us the wrong things and also will not correct the issue. they are saying that we are scamming them which is laughable
actually , YOU are laughable.. can you show us the emails or messages they sent you saying this?

They have longstanding top reputation so I believe you are trolling. Please post up the email you are saying they treated you in this way

I don't believe you to be fair.

Osgear.se is very trusted and I've seen him deliver to many clients.

You sound like a competitor attacking Osgear.se directly.

Post proof asap.

Hello Sir,

We are a top source for a reason and THE ONLY reason is called TRUST... that's what made us one of the most important sources in the industry. What you are claiming is completely false... we would never say that to a client. Our customer service team is trained and available 24/7 to assure a smooth connection and peace of mind to our customers.

Please send me via PM your order number and the email associated to your OSGear account and I'll happily check the related situation, if this exists.

Respectfully!

This is why I only use @domestic-supply.com

Hello,

FYI, until this date, we haven't received any information from the member who made this public complain. Because we don't have enough posts here and also not being an approved source of this board (we are on many other forums), we are not able to send a PM and we also haven't been contacted in any way, here, on other board or customer service. This might lead to the conclusion that this post is fake, but we still want to check.

We publicly ask the admins / moderators of this forum to check the situation with this member @Vilsre and if they receive the order number (minimum) associated to his order, to forward it to us.

If this won't happen within 72 hours maximum, we request the deletion of this post for being fake.

Respectfully!

Back
Top Bottom