Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine

Bestcoast

Registered
Hey guys needing some help. Just purchased some ostarine from sarms1. Will be running 25mg ED for 8 weeks. I've done a lot of reading and watching vids on YouTube but there is so many conflicting reports regarding PCT. if anyone can point me in the right direction we there it will be necessary and what to take that'd be greatly appreciated. I'm 33 and 92kg. Thanks

8 weeks should see almost no suppression, some guys even use it AS part of their PCT. i would personally take an aromatase inhibitor the last 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after the cycle for no reason other than personal preference

Check out this video I made on SARMS. It will answer a lot of our questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

An aromatize inhibitor is actually not needed with SARMS as SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen or raise prolactin levels in the body. That's the beauty of SARMS. No support supplements are needed with them. They do not effect estrogen or prolactin levels, your liver, cholesterol or blood pressure

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

going with the same route, i was told to do a proper pct cycle for 8 weeks tho....was wondering if you started you cycle and what you ended up doing

Back
Top Bottom