Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P.S.L. Euro Pharmacies Halotestin reviews

GOTGrowth

Whose used Euro Pharmacies Halotestin tablets? Halotestin is something I think steroid users should give a try. The hardness and strength you get from it is RIDICULOUS!

I've tried the Halotestin! I took it before physical activity. You can cycle it for about 4 weeks at a time. I noticed my body would harden up within 25 minutes. I had more aggression and focus. Its good to go.

This is a great pre-comp drug or for a PR setter!

Even if it wasn't EP whose used Halotestin and liked it as much as I did?

I have some prescribed Halotestin but haven't touched it tbh. I dont live the life of a hardcore badass anymore.

Halo is amazing. It's just hard on your kidneys. But isn't every oral? But when I used it, strength was crazy and focus was unreal.

Roidsource.com has halo , even has a mass spec for it , FYI the test is a yr old , but he takes good pride in his product , I'm sure it's the same , I'm itching to try it . He's been around for a bit also .

" Are You Satisfied "

Roidsource.com has halo , even has a mass spec for it , FYI the test is a yr old , but he takes good pride in his product , I'm sure it's the same , I'm itching to try it . He's been around for a bit also .

" Are You Satisfied "

the one batch he did was extremely lucky IMO but it was fantastic and I have some as well lol. Halo is the most expensive compound out there.. even moreso than primo.

Its about 50k a kg. However, pill dosages are small.

Back
Top Bottom