Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

packages seized from china

rockyfour7676

Registered
Does anyone know if certain packages are being blocked from China? I ordered from my usual source, and asked if he can send without the signature. He mailed it super slow, and it never made it. Got the letter from customs today. He did resend a while back, and said that sending the slow way is the safest, but, the second package did not make it either. He is wanting to resend, I am worried. Does anyone know if they mark a certain name in customs, or do they random stop? Why would two packages, going slow, get pulled over that way? Meanwhile, a package from Russia, sent super fast, came right through. Any thoughts and prayers welcome :)

Customs often add some addresses to a watch list. If a company produces a product illegal in the US then sends a LOT of packages to the US it's kinda obvious there will be issues.

The Postal Inspectors do have a Watch-List for certain companies, and Persons.

It really all depends on what they found, and how much.

If they found a Large Amount of Raws ~ I Guarantee you are on a Watch-List ~ or the Company is.

I would change the Recipient Name (your name).
And if the Company has their Name or Mails with the same Name, then use the other supplier..................... JP

Thanks guys, this was a small order....both where....it's too bad cause my China connect was solid for a couple of years running :( great gear, never ever any issues....I actually ordered from Russian connect right before I received this letter - now I'm scarred shitless cause I used the same name as before, just new connect....ordered 5 vials, is that considered a large order?

Thanks guys, this was a small order....both where....it's too bad cause my China connect was solid for a couple of years running :( great gear, never ever any issues....I actually ordered from Russian connect right before I received this letter - now I'm scarred shitless cause I used the same name as before, just new connect....ordered 5 vials, is that considered a large order?

No, that's a Small Order for Personal Use.

If you had ordered 100 Grams of Raw Powder or more, and it got intercepted.
Then I would say Don't Order anymore from Overseas.

But the Fact that the Chinese Order got intercepted and not the Russian.
Leads me to believe that they are looking Closely at Chinese Packs........................ JP

thanks fellas, makes me feel a whole lot better ~ as I read different things on the net. Still wonder how people order and administer raws. One must have some sort of medical or chemistry background to make sure the process is lab quality, and that things don't get messed up.

Waiting for second Russian order, unfortunately, they don't have HGH, which was my second order that did not make it, and it was probably also seized, but, I am not entirely sure, it looks weird on USPS tracking. The first seized order made it to Jamaica NY, and that was it, boom, just got the letter. The second one, cleared customs, and said it left Jamaica NY, and was on it's way to me, that was back on Sept 9, and that status has not changed yet. I suspect it may have been sent back to shipper? but I suppose I will know soon enough. I think getting two of these letters within a very close time period can not be a good thing.

I will come back here and let y'all know what ultimately happens.

thanks fellas, makes me feel a whole lot better ~ as I read different things on the net. Still wonder how people order and administer raws. One must have some sort of medical or chemistry background to make sure the process is lab quality, and that things don't get messed up.

Waiting for second Russian order, unfortunately, they don't have HGH, which was my second order that did not make it, and it was probably also seized, but, I am not entirely sure, it looks weird on USPS tracking. The first seized order made it to Jamaica NY, and that was it, boom, just got the letter. The second one, cleared customs, and said it left Jamaica NY, and was on it's way to me, that was back on Sept 9, and that status has not changed yet. I suspect it may have been sent back to shipper? but I suppose I will know soon enough. I think getting two of these letters within a very close time period can not be a good thing.

I will come back here and let y'all know what ultimately happens.
Honestly it isn't really that hard to brew, if you can keep everything sterile than everything should be really good and on point.

Did your supplier have a free reshipments policy when it got seized?

Does anyone know if certain packages are being blocked from China? I ordered from my usual source, and asked if he can send without the signature. He mailed it super slow, and it never made it. Got the letter from customs today. He did resend a while back, and said that sending the slow way is the safest, but, the second package did not make it either. He is wanting to resend, I am worried. Does anyone know if they mark a certain name in customs, or do they random stop? Why would two packages, going slow, get pulled over that way? Meanwhile, a package from Russia, sent super fast, came right through. Any thoughts and prayers welcome :)
Chinese customs is trying to track down the fent exporters, so that's why customs recently have been tighter.

Yes, they do, they are great that way, this time sending it to a new address, fake name, from a new shipper....let’s see....would love to know how to do it without looking myself in the process, if someone were to show me the way, I would feel much better about it.....are you a source?

I find it better ordering from European Union than the China area. That side of the area always has a stronger watch than the other side

Back
Top Bottom