Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In pain

Larry Scholljegerdes

Registered
As we all no working out can sometimes result in some major pains.What are some trust worthy under ground labs are pharmacies that sell pain meds.Thanks

As we all no working out can sometimes result in some major pains.What are some trust worthy under ground labs are pharmacies that sell pain meds.Thanks

Three times in three days guys have asked for meds. Just go see a doc.

Not sure what state you’re in, but Kratom does wonders for pain. You can buy it in capsule form, whole leaf form (best for making tea) or the raw crushed powder. I suggest between 5 and 10 grams per serving. The tea is gross but with a little honey it ain’t so bad and it hits you quicker but doesn’t last as long. Twice a day in capsule form should be good. Go easy, Although it doesn’t bind to the same receptors as your basic opioid it still can become addictive with withdrawals and the whole bit. Here in RI i can find it at our local headshops. Do some research.

First of all you should refrain yourself from these types of molds. These needs are more harmful than other normal modes. For some time it will relieve your pain, but for a long run it is not good for your health. I think after a heavy workout your body needs a rest. You should buy a good sleeping mattress for yourself a comfortable recliner chair for you. A good diet will also help. Change time table of yours that's suited to your body.

First of all you should refrain yourself from these types of molds. These needs are more harmful than other normal modes. For some time it will relieve your pain, but for a long run it is not good for your health. I think after a heavy workout your body needs a rest. You should buy a good sleeping mattress for yourself a comfortable recliner chair for you. A good diet will also help. Change time table of yours that's suited to your body.

I am also a heavy weight lifter and I agree with you, we lifters generally ignore the consequences of pain killer medicines. I think we should more focus on Resting our body more. One thing is I like most is recliner, can you suggest me some recliners. I want to give my body more and more comfortable sleep. I am Also thinking of buying a new mattress. Help me out with this.

I am also a heavy weight lifter and I agree with you, we lifters generally ignore the consequences of pain killer medicines. I think we should more focus on Resting our body more. One thing is I like most is recliner, can you suggest me some recliners. I want to give my body more and more comfortable sleep. I am Also thinking of buying a new mattress. Help me out with this.
As I said above pain killers are not good for our body. I am also a bodybuilder, I am in starting phase of my bodybuilding. See our body needs rest after heavy workout but due to heavy workout we our muscles joint start paining and I know we don't have any other option other than pain killers. That's why I am saying go for a other option as well https://sortedforyou.com/best-recliners-for-back-pain from here I buy a recliner for myself. A recliner gives my body a relieve. Try to avoid pain killers as much as possible. Try to get more sleep.

There's a new and novel way of spamming a site I've never seen before. And if not it seems an awful lot like it is.
Lol, come for pain pills, leave with a recliner...seems legit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol, come for pain pills, leave with a recliner...seems legit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A novel idea! Actually not bad. Hey doctor, my back hurts from lifting....can I have a prescription for pain meds? No, but here is a coupon for a discounted Lazy Boy.

The prescription arsenal against pain is extensive. It also includes some NSAIDs more powerful than their over-the-counter cousins as well as opioid analgesics. can they be used with steroids?

Not sure what state you’re in, but Kratom does wonders for pain. You can buy it in capsule form, whole leaf form (best for making tea) or the raw crushed powder. I suggest between 5 and 10 grams per serving. The tea is gross but with a little honey it ain’t so bad and it hits you quicker but doesn’t last as long. Twice a day in capsule form should be good. Go easy, Although it doesn’t bind to the same receptors as your basic opioid it still can become addictive with withdrawals and the whole bit. Here in RI i can find it at our local headshops. Do some research.

Yes Krat is the best... 2-3 grams is enough, sometimes on rations... don't have much product I rationed it and the saying ; "Less is more" is true with krato.. it's a great plant one of the miracles of the plant medicine world.
(Am former strong prescription med user)

Back
Top Bottom