Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pareto pharma canada?

Schroeder

Registered
I’m living near Ontario and Quebec border and I’m looking at this source called Pareto. They sell some nice looking steroids and orals. They also sell sarms too. The reviews I have seen so far are very mixed, people are saying they are a great canadian source while others call those people shills. They good?

Pareto pharma was alright back in the day, I saw them on anabolex too. I think they are selectively scamming certain people and not shipping at all for others, I would be careful.

I’m living near Ontario and Quebec border and I’m looking at this source called Pareto. They sell some nice looking steroids and orals. They also sell sarms too. The reviews I have seen so far are very mixed, people are saying they are a great canadian source while others call those people shills. They good?

PARETO IS TRASH...TOTAL BUNK
They're weak oil suspensions give it away before you even use their product. Theong acting suspensions are the same viscosity as the short acting and the quality control is obviously shit as the product is full of bacteria causing massive welts at the injection sites for days.
The Enanthate even gave me Tren cough...figure that out.
TOTAL SCAMMERS....STAY AWAY !!!!!

I have purchased a total of 6 vials of Tren Ace at different occasions from them and there Tren is better then 2 other Canadian Labs I've tried. Tren is cheap to make though so I don't thinks any UGL thats been around for years would rip ppl off on the account of keeping a good reputation.

Back
Top Bottom