Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PGAnabolics Finally Aproved!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass on this source, at least for some time.
Masonic said he's been using them for years, but the domain age check revealed the site is only 3 months old, furthermore they posted as a source on Meso 2 months ago and they carry same brands of gear as another source (anabilochut / steroidhubanada) which took customers money and disappeared shortly before PGanabolics opened their thread.

Now I'm not saying PG and anabilochut are related (even though it may seem so), but they are very new source in Canada. Careful when you order.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Masonic said he's been using them for years, but the domain age check revealed the site is only 3 months old, furthermore they posted as a source on Meso 2 months ago and they carry same brands of gear as another source (anabilochut / steroidhubanada) which took customers money and disappeared shortly before PGanabolics opened their thread.

Now I'm not saying PG and anabilochut are related (even though it may seem so), but they are very new source in Canada. Careful when you order.

Well, I’ll give them a shot. See what we end up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I’ll give them a shot. See what we end up with.

Worth trying, their gear seems to be of a good quality, I just wouldn't go balls in and order thousands of $$$ worth of gear.
As for me, I'm stocked at the moment.
45d5240a46e32254f66c43e9537cf173.jpg

Worth trying, their gear seems to be of a good quality, I just wouldn't go balls in and order thousands of $$$ worth of gear.
As for me, I'm stocked at the moment.
45d5240a46e32254f66c43e9537cf173.jpg

I have a pretty good stock too, but it is a domestic supply, so I’ll pick up a few things that are easy to try. Not gonna spend big bucks on the first order.

Personally I never spend big bucks on any order. I like to split them up. What if they bail, what if it gets intercepted. Too many risks to drop a large amount of money. I usually order a couple vials or a couple orals at a time. Nothing too big. Will let you know how this mast prop is. Off subject but what if the gear froze in the mail? Anyone experience this?
I have a pretty good stock too, but it is a domestic supply, so I’ll pick up a few things that are easy to try. Not gonna spend big bucks on the first order.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

It's oil, it's got to be pretty damn low for it to freeze. Lol

It won’t really freeze, it will just get below the pour point, but with these type of oils that would be extremely low. The oils are the least of the worry, what about the hormone?

I don't get this thinking

you are buying illegal steroids here, you aren't buying books off amazon.

the people starting these sources are breaking the law outright. and the people buying the products are breaking laws too.

expecting a steroid source to have spotless reviews on every forum, have a website that is online for years, and adhering to every demand as if they were a fortune 500 company is unrealistic. no such thing exists.. maybe evo members have gotten too spoiled over the years, it is the equivalent of the Detroit Red Wings going to the playoffs 25 straight years.. now that they stink suddenly fans want everyone fired.

i agree with the other poster, throw them an order and see how they do. give them a chance before you disregard them for not being a publicly traded stock on the Toronto Stock exchange lol

Last edited:
Yep, if they are approved by Masonic, it’s worth a shot. I have gotten good gear from sketchier sources.

Oh, I'm not dissing them and I never said not to use them, just be cautious since it's a very very new source.

Hey everyone. I will post an intro thread shortly. I apologize for not being around the past few days. I encountered a bicep tear a few days ago, and had my colleague take care of orders.

Hey everyone. I will post an intro thread shortly. I apologize for not being around the past few days. I encountered a bicep tear a few days ago, and had my colleague take care of orders.

Geez man, you've got another arm. Get back to work.

;)

Totally just ribbing you though. Take care of that arm and I hope you have a speedy recovery, that's some brutal shit you're having to go through that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Thanks Masonic. Emailing them now for a price list. Was about to order test e from Pareto but I think I’ll try these guys out.

Can you pm me the code?

Brother can u PM me the email or link no idea how much it would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brother can u PM me the email or link no idea how much it would be appreciated

They’ve posted a huge write up in these forums. Go check it out. Should be right near the top.

Very impressive satan62 I was staring so hard I started to drool hahaha it kill for a decent ugl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom