Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pharma grade quality and protection you can count on at a fraction of the cost!!

  1. #1
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Pharma grade quality and protection you can count on at a fraction of the cost!!

    BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
    PURITYSOURCELABS
    PHARMA GRADE QUALITY AND PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON, AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!!
    PHARMA BRANDS(PCT)




    Certain AAS can raise prolactin levels significantly in the body. This can lead to gynecomastia (gyno) in people who easily get gyno . Another Big problem you can encounter.. The high prolactin levels can lower the individual?s libido & and result in erectile dysfunction. This prolactin caused ED issue commonly revolves around the anabolic steroid Tren & Deca. This is referred to as ?Deca Dick? & is the reason many stay away from Deca. If one could limit, or cut down prolactin levels he can avoid the dreaded ?Deca Dick? !! We have the perfect solution for this.
    Cabaser (cabergoline) - 1mg/tab 20tabs/box
    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Pharmacia&Upiohn
    Chemical Name: Cabergoline
    Comes In: 20tabs/box
    Dosage: 3-6 mg/week
    Active time: 10-14 days
    Class:anti-prolactin

    Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist created to cut down prolactin. Cabergoline, most commonly known brand Dostinex or Caber . As a dopamine agonist, Caber directly relates w/ the long acting D2 receptor thereby suppressing the secretion of prolactin in the body & in turn lowers serum prolactin levels. As a dopamine agnonist, Caber is used to treat Parkinsonís disease, Cushingís disease, & hyperprolactinaemia ( high levels of prolactin in the blood), .
    Caberís direct role is in that it inhibits prolactin secretion in the pituitary.
    CABASER

    Bromergon - 2.5mg/tab 30tabs/box
    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Pharmacia&Upiohn
    Chemical Name: Bromocriptini mesylas
    Comes In: 30 tabs/box
    Dosage: 2.5-7.5 mg/week
    Active time: 10-14 days
    Class:anti-prolactin
    BROMERGON

    Pharma grade Quality and protection you can always count on when you choose..
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    ​Your One Stop Shop!


  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,914
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
    PURITYSOURCELABS
    PHARMA GRADE QUALITY AND PROTECTION YOU CAN COUNT ON, AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!!
    PHARMA BRANDS(PCT)




    Certain AAS can raise prolactin levels significantly in the body. This can lead to gynecomastia (gyno) in people who easily get gyno . Another Big problem you can encounter.. The high prolactin levels can lower the individual?s libido & and result in erectile dysfunction. This prolactin caused ED issue commonly revolves around the anabolic steroid Tren & Deca. This is referred to as ?Deca Dick? & is the reason many stay away from Deca. If one could limit, or cut down prolactin levels he can avoid the dreaded ?Deca Dick? !! We have the perfect solution for this.
    Cabaser (cabergoline) - 1mg/tab 20tabs/box
    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Pharmacia&Upiohn
    Chemical Name: Cabergoline
    Comes In: 20tabs/box
    Dosage: 3-6 mg/week
    Active time: 10-14 days
    Class:anti-prolactin

    Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist created to cut down prolactin. Cabergoline, most commonly known brand Dostinex or Caber . As a dopamine agonist, Caber directly relates w/ the long acting D2 receptor thereby suppressing the secretion of prolactin in the body & in turn lowers serum prolactin levels. As a dopamine agnonist, Caber is used to treat Parkinsonís disease, Cushingís disease, & hyperprolactinaemia ( high levels of prolactin in the blood), .
    Caberís direct role is in that it inhibits prolactin secretion in the pituitary.
    CABASER

    Bromergon - 2.5mg/tab 30tabs/box
    Condition: New product
    Supplier: Pharmacia&Upiohn
    Chemical Name: Bromocriptini mesylas
    Comes In: 30 tabs/box
    Dosage: 2.5-7.5 mg/week
    Active time: 10-14 days
    Class:anti-prolactin
    BROMERGON

    Pharma grade Quality and protection you can always count on when you choose..
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    ​Your One Stop Shop!
    (((LIKES)))

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26,043
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    See. PSL has everything you'll ever need.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Tazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,262
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cool stuff

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,887
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A must have for 19-Nors and PSL provides top quality brands
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

    Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Make sure to check out
    the whole line of PHARMA
    PCT PRODUCTS.



  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,914
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Make sure to check out
    the whole line of PHARMA
    PCT PRODUCTS.

    people often forget the very importance of what you just mentioned PCT.. a lot of people just wing it when they should be fully prepared from the very start.

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    people often forget the very importance of what you just mentioned PCT.. a lot of people just wing it when they should be fully prepared from the very start.
    Exactly. They shouldn't begin if they haven't gotten everything they need right from the start including their PCT products.. why put yourself at risk.. and also, risk everything you just worked so hard for... Ain't gonna do it!!(George bush voice)


  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,914
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Exactly. They shouldn't begin if they haven't gotten everything they need right from the start including their PCT products.. why put yourself at risk.. and also, risk everything you just worked so hard for... Ain't gonna do it!!(George bush voice)
    HAHA.. I completely forgot about that George Bush voice

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •