Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacom bunk gear?

NVdean

Registered
I’m am currently doing a 500mg a week cycle of testosterone cypionate but fear I have bunk gear. I am on week 5 and using pharmacom brand. In the past when I use steroids I will notice my libido sky high, crazy aggression, strength up a lot and other good side effects. This time nothing is happening. Has anyone else noticed problems with this brand or is it just me?

I’m am currently doing a 500mg a week cycle of testosterone cypionate but fear I have bunk gear. I am on week 5 and using pharmacom brand. In the past when I use steroids I will notice my libido sky high, crazy aggression, strength up a lot and other good side effects. This time nothing is happening. Has anyone else noticed problems with this brand or is it just me?

I’ve used anavar from them. It seemed legit, I just paired it with my trt.
Get bloodwork done. Especially if you’re 5 weeks in. Let us know what you find out.

you need bloodwork and you need to buy from a trusted source... pharmacomm if its quality will be good but it can be faked like any other brand...

With testosterone, it is as simple as getting blood work done and your Test levels should be through the roof!

Pharmacon is quality gear and if you got legit Pharmacon then it would be legit and up to the label claims. But since Pharmacon has become so extremely popular then chances are you may have some fake stuff, there are people out there now faking Pharmacon products since their brand is so popular, it just goes with the territory...

With testosterone, it is as simple as getting blood work done and your Test levels should be through the roof!

Pharmacon is quality gear and if you got legit Pharmacon then it would be legit and up to the label claims. But since Pharmacon has become so extremely popular then chances are you may have some fake stuff, there are people out there now faking Pharmacon products since their brand is so popular, it just goes with the territory...

Unfortunately the more times you use testosterone. You’ll never feel as good every time unless you use more imo. Could be wrong

I think you just get used to the feeling. When I started on Trt I felt great for months. After a year or so the feeling . My bloodwork shoes the same trough level( 700’s)

- - - Updated - - -

I think you just get used to the feeling. When I started on Trt I felt great for months. After a year or so the feeling . My bloodwork shoes the same trough level( 700’s)

*shows why is there no edit button lol?

Unfortunately the more times you use testosterone. You’ll never feel as good every time unless you use more imo. Could be wrong

Brother your body naturally functions on a tiny amount of testosterone your testes make every day and most guys feel happy and horny their whole lives even without any steroids. Your body won't stop responding to Testosterone you inject just how it won't stop responding to the testosterone your body makes.

Back
Top Bottom