Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom fake

pumpingel

Registered
Hey guys

Today Ive gotten some fakes from pharmacom, bought over the homepage. Someone got the same experience?

Bought fake pharmacom from pharmacom!!!

bro you got fake pharmacom from the pharmacom website?...not surprised...many evo brothers were pissed at pharmacom for scamming....

Which Site was it ~ there's a few Resellers................................ JP
P.S.
How do you know it was Fake ~ what was wrong ?

Which Site was it ~ there's a few Resellers................................ JP
P.S.
How do you know it was Fake ~ what was wrong ?
I bought over the official website. Over the reseller Tazz. Batch number said its fake and ive ordered bottles and receivd ampulles
360e280db723311adc33f89fd41d3187.jpg

Gesendet von meinem E6853 mit Tapatalk

I've never heard of Tazz.

What is the Website Name.

I've gotten messages from Pharmacom, that Fakes are being made in South America, Paraguay.

And that these won't come up as Real on the Pharmacom Site.

Pharmacom also has a Dealer Website, where you can check if the Reseller is Authorized....................... JP
P.S.
Sounds like this Tazz, isn't an Authorized Pharmacom Reseller.

This is where you go to see if the Reseller is Authorized by Pharmacom Labs.

It's easy to put a Sticker on your Webpage saying you are Authorized.

But the Dealer's Page was made a few years ago, cause this happens from time to time................................ JP
P.S.
Go here, and put the Name of the Reseller in, if they're GTG, it will tell you, if not, it's a Scam Site.

pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

I've never heard of Tazz.

What is the Website Name.

I've gotten messages from Pharmacom, that Fakes are being made in South America, Paraguay.

And that these won't come up as Real on the Pharmacom Site.

Pharmacom also has a Dealer Website, where you can check if the Reseller is Authorized....................... JP
P.S.
Sounds like this Tazz, isn't an Authorized Pharmacom Reseller.

brother...OR...pharmacom made some shitty batches and now doesnt want to own up to them...seen that happen a ton of times

Thank you guys for your help. Ive contacted pharmacom over the homepage. Here is the answer.
f7058d365be7cd2cd853523829a5bd99.jpg

Man. I just ordered from pharmacom. Everything I've read and researched about them seemed g2g. Not sure about this tazz site or whatever. I went and ordered from the only legit source which I found. I'll definitely be ordering a labmax test now. will update you all when I get the results.

Pharmacon has several Authorized Reseller in southamerica but if you are going to buy to a southamerican source better buy the amps versión than the vial since the first has not counterfeits...

Ive tried now many amps. Mine are legit got some good gains from it.

Man. I just ordered from pharmacom. Everything I've read and researched about them seemed g2g. Not sure about this tazz site or whatever. I went and ordered from the only legit source which I found. I'll definitely be ordering a labmax test now. will update you all when I get the results.

Go to the Pharmacom Dealer Website, input your Supplier.
It will tell you if they are an Authorized Reseller for Pharmacom.

Lots of Fake Resellers out there.................................... JP
P.S.
Don't believe what you see on the Sellers Webpage.

Hey thanks JP. Thats exactly what I did. I'm pretty confident with these guys at the moment. But I'll update later.

heard mangoroidspharm.com is doing great things. U shoulda went there.
Mango is awesome!

When i talked to pharmacom they said they batch # isn't the one you run to check it.. just saying.

this might confirm that the anaboliclab on meso was to promote some labs,

all pharmacom tests allegedly sent to Simec were always top quality on test results

but people would post their own tests contradicting the results

Back
Top Bottom