Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom Labs EXTREMELY under dosed

Not much to update on this issue. Its a couple days later and still no response. I think Ive sent about 5 or 6 emails, tried 3 different addresses and sources and still have not received a response from anyone. It is a holiday weekend so I'll give it until the end of tomorrow, but I think I'll head over to MESO and see if I can stir up one of their reps.

Touching base on the whole TRT, blasting cruising subject. I would love to just cruise all year long and do maybe one longer cycle a year. I feel better being on like everyone else. However, I'm 27, still haven't found "That girl" and I absolutely 100% want kids someday. I've always been curious of how risky cruising year round vs one 15 week cycle a year is on fertility. I do one cycle a year and I worry every single time that I'll fuck up my chances. Its a complicated thing, when you notice most professional bodybuilders all have 1 or more kids you wonder how thats even possibly with the amount of hormones they put in their body and never come off, then theirs those guys who run a few cycles and their sperm count is 0 forever. It makes me nervous. Are their any studies on this subject?
There really isn't a whole lot of info regarding this. But as you said...many professional BBers have kids and we know they rarely, if ever come off. It's one of those things where "usually" you're fine, but there are too many factors that apply to be certain. A good idea is to get a sperm count before you take the dive....and freeze some sperm ahead of time in case there are issues. HCG can help keep fertility but it's only part of the equation. There's also HMG therapy which is expensive but it is the most effective method for amping up sperm production.
What kind of doctor are you seeing for this? I've always considered just telling my doctor everything, but I already know he is the type to tell me it'll essentially "ruin my life" I want a dr to tell me how it is, but not lie to me and tell me it'll fuck me up just because their are potential side affects. My natural test off cycle sits around 600, no idea what my sperm count is, but thats something I wouldn't mind checking in as well.
It's not the reprimanding that you should worry about. It's the fact that whatever you tell your doctor could end up making it's way to your insurance provider. This can be a real problem when you go to apply for life insurance. If they know you're on gear they could deny you.
Sorry I just saw this but there’s a hormone dr in the Denver Area that is cash only and all he does is TRT and pretty much helps you if your choosing to do a cycle to make sure you don’t kill yourself or over do it. He will still run blood tests and sell you the HCG and Arimidex and so on but he’s not a standard or Family Dr. he only does TRT.. very cool guy!
I was completely open about running Tren, Test and Anavar and he ran the correct bloods and got my levels back to where they should’ve been after that last cycle and this current one he asks if your gonna go off script that you still come in for bloods just to stay safe. Costs $175 a month and that includes 4 shots of Test, 4 shots of HCG, and 1/4 tab a week of arimidex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a lot of online trt clinics. I used to use one myself. It's nice because they mail you everything you need. test, hcg, arimidex, syringes, etc. All from a compounding pharmacy. Most don't accept insurance but for $150-$200 a month...it's kind of worth the extra money for the convenience. Not to mention most doctors won't prescribe adex, or hcg because it would be considered "off-label" use.

Would love to know the name of this doctor and his practice. I live 15 miles north of Denver. If you don't mind me asking?

Anyone order from Pharmacom labs? Im on week 8 of a Test E cycle. 600mg a week. Just got blood work done. My total test is 1044 ng/dl!!! Thats absolutely terrible. I've tried contacting the dealer via the "Contact Us" tab twice and so far no response. So just a warning, Pharmacom labs should be a big NO! for anyone wanting legit product.

Side note: Yes I ordered from their direct store not a re-seller. So this shouldnt have happened.

What type of testing essay did you use for your analysis?Was it a LC-MS/MS or ELISA? I only ask because a LC-MS is a enhanced/sensitive testing method that is a bit more complex and it will give more of an accurate reading, compare to the ELISA which basically gives a snapshot of the blood, it is not the gold standard and it's just a yes or no testing method..The ELISA can also cap off at a certain level, they do have set parameters but this can also be dictated by the specific Laboratory, they are quick and convenient however one of the drawbacks can be low or unknown concentrations detected in serums, sometimes they will have a < or > , which stands for less than or greater than, Therefore your levels could be capped off but they'll give you an indication that your Serum is greater than the levels that the analyzer generated..
Do you have a copy of your blood work? Furthermore were you fasted, when was your last injection prior to your testing and what time of the day did you take your test? There is many things that can influence and dictate blood work.. did you consume any alcohol or smoke cigarettes on or around the same time frame that you took the blood work, possibly a few days prior? We need more information to go on rather than you just tossing up some random blood level.. we need to look at your blood work and everything that was tested this way we can rule out any influences that may have had a negative impact on your blood work...

Furthermore leaving your product in the mailbox would not degrade or disturb the Integrity of the hormone (even cold temperatures would not degrade the hormone, but rather induce a temporary state of crashed product).. people often Heat their oils to change the viscosity in order to get a smoother injection, and a lot of times people are often heating their oil an attempt to rebind crashed hormone that may have fallen out from the carrier delivery oil/vehicle.. it would take some serious excessive Heat to degrade the hormone.. if the hormone would degrade from heat exposure it would happen during the melting process and that wouldn't even be an option with compounding/binding/melting.. so we can rule out any heat exposure..

I would seriously reconsider taking another test..

Pharmacom is one of our competitors, but they are a contender to be respected and recognized as their network is not a team of slouches..

What type of testing essay did you use for your analysis?Was it a LC-MS/MS or ELISA? I only ask because a LC-MS is a enhanced/sensitive testing method that is a bit more complex and it will give more of an accurate reading, compare to the ELISA which basically gives a snapshot of the blood, it is not the gold standard and it's just a yes or no testing method..The ELISA can also cap off at a certain level, they do have set parameters but this can also be dictated by the specific Laboratory, they are quick and convenient however one of the drawbacks can be low or unknown concentrations detected in serums, sometimes they will have a < or > , which stands for less than or greater than, Therefore your levels could be capped off but they'll give you an indication that your Serum is greater than the levels that the analyzer generated..
Do you have a copy of your blood work? Furthermore were you fasted, when was your last injection prior to your testing and what time of the day did you take your test? There is many things that can influence and dictate blood work.. did you consume any alcohol or smoke cigarettes on or around the same time frame that you took the blood work, possibly a few days prior? We need more information to go on rather than you just tossing up some random blood level.. we need to look at your blood work and everything that was tested this way we can rule out any influences that may have had a negative impact on your blood work...

Furthermore leaving your product in the mailbox would not degrade or disturb the Integrity of the hormone (even cold temperatures would not degrade the hormone, but rather induce a temporary state of crashed product).. people often Heat their oils to change the viscosity in order to get a smoother injection, and a lot of times people are often heating their oil an attempt to rebind crashed hormone that may have fallen out from the carrier delivery oil/vehicle.. it would take some serious excessive Heat to degrade the hormone.. if the hormone would degrade from heat exposure it would happen during the melting process and that wouldn't even be an option with compounding/binding/melting.. so we can rule out any heat exposure..

I would seriously reconsider taking another test..

Pharmacom is one of our competitors, but they are a contender to be respected and recognized as their network is not a team of slouches..

Vision - my respect for you increased tremendously. A direct competitor and you vouched for them. I wish more were that transparent and did the same. Well done man!

Aussie brothers

Get on to euro!

Money back and full responsibility l line for anything not promised...

Give us a go fair prices and quality gear!

Wickr: Paulparker

Soon to be approved source

Guys so does anyone has more feedback on Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero)? I ordered from them on their website and I'm worried I wont get legit products after reading some reviews. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid.

Guys so does anyone has more feedback on Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero)? I ordered from them on their website and I'm worried I wont get legit products after reading some reviews. Maybe I'm a bit paranoid.

You need to read the correct thread. This thread was started by someone that accidentally mixed up their Test Prop with their Test E 300.. they still had descent bloods considering they were only taking Test Prop 2x a week. Once the switched the bottles they had no issue. Read the basicstero, Pharmacom Labs official thread. They’re taking a bit longer than they usually do for delivery but that is due to the overloading of the mail for the summer season. Took about a week longer than normal on my last one. I’ve used almost all the oils they have except a few and had no issues. Their service is awesome and they’re quality is amazing.

To be fair I’ve had really good luck PSL and Euro too cause I needed some Domestic in a hurry and their orals and oils were both great too. You didn’t get ripped off by buying from Pcom though bro. They’re very respected on here and they’ve earned it. Good gains bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen I'm not mitigating the claims hear from the individual that created this tread but I've been in this business for 25 years, and I have seen literally just one negative feedback completely dismantle a company, and I have literally seen feedback that is just being blown out of proportion we're by inexperienced users just completely sabotage and render a company utterly useless. You have to always consider the variables and the sources where you get your information and you have to also put into great consideration the story on the left the story on the right and whatever is in between right down the middle. I'm on several other communities with this sponsor in question and I can tell you right now I will vouch for him all day long, I don't know him and I do not network with him but I see how he conducts and operates business and he stand up. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You can surf the Internet panels and you will find negative feedback with just about every single company in the market today this goes with any product with consumers whether it's a pair of shoes or even a vehicle, you're never going to please the masses there's always going to be that one individual and they very well may be legitimate and authentic but you can't let the one small feedback overshadow the thousands and thousands and thousands of positive feedback... And something else to put into consideration, it's not about the negative feedback that you read about a company but rather what they do in that company about that negative feedback, how do they correct it, what do they do to ensure that it will never happen again, did they reach out to the customer and try to satisfy their concerns? The Integrity of a company speaks more loudly to me with how they handle themselves compared to just negative feedback alone.

Ok bro, thanks for the reply. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

By the time I posted someone else posted prior to me and you can already see the outcome so you see what I'm saying it just takes one simple mistake or bad review to completely set the tempo for a company in the wrong direction... It's very hard in this market man and a lot of times you get people just posting negative feedback just to be vindictive not saying that's what this guy did because clearly he made a mistake.. but you get my point and you can see how the tide will shift all from one thread

Right. I still have not seen a response. Im curious myself.

This tread is bullshit. Pharmacom has a very legit operation and companies the size of them and even us for that matter it would be more detrimental to produce bunk products then it would be to make a gain... They have enough investors that they don't have time to play around with cutting corners. Pharmacom is 100% badass in my opinion.

This tread is bullshit. Pharmacom has a very legit operation and companies the size of them and even us for that matter it would be more detrimental to produce bunk products then it would be to make a gain... They have enough investors that they don't have time to play around with cutting corners. Pharmacom is 100% badass in my opinion.

Im not knocking pharmacom at all. I believe 3 of us were going off what a head moderator stevesmi was saying in this thread. Im very much interested
In pharmacom but when a head moderator says negative info then it leaves more questions. Shoot im just looking for a good DP domestic source

Im not knocking pharmacom at all. I believe 3 of us were going off what a head moderator stevesmi was saying in this thread. Im very much interested
In pharmacom but when a head moderator says negative info then it leaves more questions. Shoot im just looking for a good DP domestic source

I didn't see his reply but I highly respect his opinion and he wouldn't say anything -2 stir the pot if he wasn't certain.. Steve is a thousand percent unbiased.
I'll stroll through this and take a read but from my personal understanding, they have a pretty considerable operation.. however I have heard some things about their domestic service, but I have never seen any concrete evidence rather than just a few post here and there with bad experience... but I take stuff like that lightly because every single Source out there has had a glitch or an issue with something or at times even had manufactured lies against them . .

what makes your brakes a source is not the negative feedback but rather how they conduct themselves during the feedback.

when I read the reviews of ordering a device or electronic online I don't read all of the satisfied reviews I actually read the negative feedback and I gauge how those people were treated by the company.. what a company does to take care of unsatisfied customers that is what is most important..

Everybody and their Grandma can have a 5-star rating, but somewhere in the middle there be negative feedback and how the company handles that is what defines their true character .

I didn't see his reply but I highly respect his opinion and he wouldn't say anything -2 stir the pot if he wasn't certain.. Steve is a thousand percent unbiased.
I'll stroll through this and take a read but from my personal understanding, they have a pretty considerable operation.. however I have heard some things about their domestic service, but I have never seen any concrete evidence rather than just a few post here and there with bad experience... but I take stuff like that lightly because every single Source out there has had a glitch or an issue with something or at times even had manufactured lies against them . .

what makes your brakes a source is not the negative feedback but rather how they conduct themselves during the feedback.

when I read the reviews of ordering a device or electronic online I don't read all of the satisfied reviews I actually read the negative feedback and I gauge how those people were treated by the company.. what a company does to take care of unsatisfied customers that is what is most important..

Everybody and their Grandma can have a 5-star rating, but somewhere in the middle there be negative feedback and how the company handles that is what defines their true character .

Duly noted. I myself am not trying to stir the pot.
After doing my research of a bunch of labs on different forums ive probably narrowed it down to 3.
Online is a lot different then when i had my actual physical source. But anytime a mod has negative feedback draws a flag because all ive read is good things myself. Far as actual dealings with them i have not.

Back
Top Bottom