Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom Labs EXTREMELY under dosed

Seven07

Registered
Anyone order from Pharmacom labs? Im on week 8 of a Test E cycle. 600mg a week. Just got blood work done. My total test is 1044 ng/dl!!! Thats absolutely terrible. I've tried contacting the dealer via the "Contact Us" tab twice and so far no response. So just a warning, Pharmacom labs should be a big NO! for anyone wanting legit product.

Side note: Yes I ordered from their direct store not a re-seller. So this shouldnt have happened.

That is bad news, since I ordered from Pharmacom store.ws 2 weeks ago. Hope it's not underdosed. Although I have another site I'm going to check out in the near future. We'll see what happens.

I just had bloods done about 4 weeks into my cycle with Pharmacom and granted I’m taking about a gram of test total with NPP and Anavar, my levels were about 4050! You need to contact their site bro! You might have gotten a bad bottle or I’ve heard of people letting that test sit in their mailbox in 95 deg weather for like three or four days and it’ll denature quite a bit.. you need to contact one of their reps on MESO if the “contact us” emails aren’t replying. I find it odd they’re not writing you back cause I get replies every night during their business hours whenever I write them for anything... look up “Pharmacom Helper” as one of their reps. He’s great at getting back to people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not the site I recommend buying from. I'm not saying they are not gtg but the one you want to use is pharmacomstore.ws

It’s the same gear?? lol ones ran by a rep and one’s lab direct.. you pay less and get more free gear through the lab direct international basicstero site so why would you prefer the rep store out of curiosity?

It’s the same gear?? lol ones ran by a rep and one’s lab direct.. you pay less and get more free gear through the lab direct international basicstero site so why would you prefer the rep store out of curiosity?

Only because that's where guys I know order from and it's always good.

Only because that's where guys I know order from and it's always good.

Everyone who reads this should know that the site you’re talking about is ran by an amazing rep that sells the same bottles we buy here from the same lab at the same quality. Nothing different about the quality as it ALL comes from the same lab. Pharmacom has several reps and they’re all great but the pricing is the only thing that changes. The lab direct cost is way better than any rep when you consider the free gear the lab can afford to throw in like for every $300 spent you get $200 in free gear for example from Int.basicstero.ws warehouse lab and the Pharmacomstore.ws is the exact same gear from the same lab without that discount and overall with less discounts but at still good pricing. Key words, SAME GEAR! Just kinda funny to recommend one and not the others since it’s all the same gear.. lol

I just had bloods done about 4 weeks into my cycle with Pharmacom and granted I’m taking about a gram of test total with NPP and Anavar, my levels were about 4050! You need to contact their site bro! You might have gotten a bad bottle or I’ve heard of people letting that test sit in their mailbox in 95 deg weather for like three or four days and it’ll denature quite a bit.. you need to contact one of their reps on MESO if the “contact us” emails aren’t replying. I find it odd they’re not writing you back cause I get replies every night during their business hours whenever I write them for anything... look up “Pharmacom Helper” as one of their reps. He’s great at getting back to people!

It very well could be just a bad vial. I kick started this cycle with Tbol from pharmacom for the first 5 weeks, I did gain quite a bit of strength from that but once I discontinued the Tbol, I started to notice around week 7 I just lost that edge, strength has stayed the same or actually went down since then. No difference in appearance and thats primarily what I'm looking for.

I do find it very odd too, My first email to them was around 5 am this morning and my second was around 8am from a different site, just to see if someone else from pharmacom would reply and I have so far heared absolutely nothing yet. I have a few specific people im going to address my next email to, just to see if I can raise some awareness about the issue. If anything I'll get on MESO and see what I can figure out. No matter the outcome, its wasted time, It'll be hard to trust them again no matter what they do to make it right.

That is not the site I recommend buying from. I'm not saying they are not gtg but the one you want to use is pharmacomstore.ws

This site is listed as their "Direct Store" under their "official re-seller checker" That source checker is there so people know they arent getting scammed on some fake re-seller. I'm just saying, it checks out.

http://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers?query

type in basicstero.net in the dealers box, its the same site I ordered from.

- - - Updated - - -

That is bad news, since I ordered from Pharmacom store.ws 2 weeks ago. Hope it's not underdosed. Although I have another site I'm going to check out in the near future. We'll see what happens.

I suggest getting blood work done as soon as its peaked and waste no time just in case, You should get back to us here when you know for sure. I'm curious to see what the results are.

Yes , that's unacceptable. I was on TRT for 1 year. I was taking pharmaceutical, Watson test e at 200 mg a week and my levels were at 1126. I also gained 10 pounds in that year while working out at 200 mg a week. If your taking that much, 600 mg a week, your levels should be extremely high. That's the problem with some of these sites, you have to triple your dose just to achieve what you would get on lets say, 250 mg. of test e pharma grade. Sorry to hear your bad news.

Yes , that's unacceptable. I was on TRT for 1 year. I was taking pharmaceutical, Watson test e at 200 mg a week and my levels were at 1126. I also gained 10 pounds in that year while working out at 200 mg a week. If your taking that much, 600 mg a week, your levels should be extremely high. That's the problem with some of these sites, you have to triple your dose just to achieve what you would get on lets say, 250 mg. of test e pharma grade. Sorry to hear your bad news.

So not TRT then. Self administered low dose gear vs what a doc prescribed. A lot of users say TRT when they mean 'I was cruising and or stayed on'

So not TRT then. Self administered low dose gear vs what a doc prescribed. A lot of users say TRT when they mean 'I was cruising and or stayed on'

I don’t see where he says it was self administered? I got the same dose on TRT with 500IU HCG and 1/4 Tab anastrozole weekly. I gave myself the shots but it was dr prescribed in preloaded syringes. The only difference from what you’re saying is called “Staying on” and cruising, is exactly the same thing with bloods as self administered TRT isn’t it? Curious to you’re thoughts on this based on your reply to his post. In my opinion the only thing different is the 175$ dr bill and overpriced gear from the pharmacy or dr if nothing else is different right?

I don’t see where he says it was self administered? I got the same dose on TRT with 500IU HCG and 1/4 Tab anastrozole weekly. I gave myself the shots but it was dr prescribed in preloaded syringes. The only difference from what you’re saying is called “Staying on” and cruising, is exactly the same thing with bloods as self administered TRT isn’t it? Curious to you’re thoughts on this based on your reply to his post. In my opinion the only thing different is the 175$ dr bill and overpriced gear from the pharmacy or dr if nothing else is different right?

I'll start with whey I think it wasn't doc prescribed. The 'I was on TRT for a YEAR'. Genuine TRT tends not be be a 12 month thing. Plus, as you'll have seen, it's becoming all too common for a LOT of forum members (not just on Evo and Elite (our sister site) but on a LOT of forums) to swap cruising for TRT and vice versa. Now if you cruise, you're deffo staying on. Calling it some sort of hormone replacement therapy just makes it sound nicer.

Truth is 90% of what we see called TRT is self administered. You can search and see how often they admit it when asked. It's not because they had blood tests (for the most part, some do). It's simply because they don't like how they feel off. Being honest helps. SOME (not nearly enough) ARE the right age. But I've also seen (mostly on Facebook) guys in their mid-20's who went on gear at 18 doing the same. Most TRT is in the 100-200mg (usually the lower) range with only a few at the upper 300mg. If it's doc prescribed and as constant as genuine TRT (as in for LIFE not 12 months) you'll not always see an AI included. HCG does little or nothing for fertility - we see a LOT on it here and it's all about ball size and not much else.

I'll agree with you, as above, on getting bloods done but how many do? And the cost, at $175.00 isn't far off what I'd pay here for 2-3 months.

Now, if we just deal with the blasting and cruising... it usually prefaces what they call TRT. The ideas, at least originally, was 'keeping test levels high to optimize results'. Lasted about five fkin minutes ha ha . Show me, with rare exceptions, how many of these 'optimized' guys have outstanding physiques. Not nearly enough. There's a group with 20000 plus members on FB and I can count on one hand the numbers on TRT etc that look like they might compete.

I've written on the forum about how this has come on in recent years. It follows a fairly common thread: Gung hu 20-25 year olds (sometimes younger) who is all 'fuck the future, live fast die young'. Goes on 1000mg asap and blows up. Loves it. Cycles off. Then, all too quick, back on.... pct... what's that. Gets a touch of gyno... gets it looked at or actually then uses an AI. Feels ok / sorted / invincible... then starts lengthening the cycles. 8 weeks becomes, 12... becomes 16... becomes 24. Then they come here and say ' mates been on 6 months to a year'. It carries on until one day, no long wanting to die young (as if - we all change as we get older), they meet THE GIRL. Now, with a non-existant HPTA, balls and zero sperm they realize they are fucked for kids.

Even most TRT isn't as it once was. Back in the day it was given to guys with medical conditions. Not 40+ fellas (I'm 50+) who wanna feel better and deffo not 30+ who self prescribed test and then stayed on. Just have a look, via a search, at the TRT posts say just in the last 2 weeks.

my experience with pharmacom gear was it was pretty damn mediocre and borderline crap.

so i hear ya on that. I am very careful about vetting sources through experience. if you guys need a vetted domestic source drop me a visitor message

I'll start with whey I think it wasn't doc prescribed. The 'I was on TRT for a YEAR'. Genuine TRT tends not be be a 12 month thing. Plus, as you'll have seen, it's becoming all too common for a LOT of forum members (not just on Evo and Elite (our sister site) but on a LOT of forums) to swap cruising for TRT and vice versa. Now if you cruise, you're deffo staying on. Calling it some sort of hormone replacement therapy just makes it sound nicer.

Truth is 90% of what we see called TRT is self administered. You can search and see how often they admit it when asked. It's not because they had blood tests (for the most part, some do). It's simply because they don't like how they feel off. Being honest helps. SOME (not nearly enough) ARE the right age. But I've also seen (mostly on Facebook) guys in their mid-20's who went on gear at 18 doing the same. Most TRT is in the 100-200mg (usually the lower) range with only a few at the upper 300mg. If it's doc prescribed and as constant as genuine TRT (as in for LIFE not 12 months) you'll not always see an AI included. HCG does little or nothing for fertility - we see a LOT on it here and it's all about ball size and not much else.

I'll agree with you, as above, on getting bloods done but how many do? And the cost, at $175.00 isn't far off what I'd pay here for 2-3 months.

Now, if we just deal with the blasting and cruising... it usually prefaces what they call TRT. The ideas, at least originally, was 'keeping test levels high to optimize results'. Lasted about five fkin minutes ha ha . Show me, with rare exceptions, how many of these 'optimized' guys have outstanding physiques. Not nearly enough. There's a group with 20000 plus members on FB and I can count on one hand the numbers on TRT etc that look like they might compete.

I've written on the forum about how this has come on in recent years. It follows a fairly common thread: Gung hu 20-25 year olds (sometimes younger) who is all 'fuck the future, live fast die young'. Goes on 1000mg asap and blows up. Loves it. Cycles off. Then, all too quick, back on.... pct... what's that. Gets a touch of gyno... gets it looked at or actually then uses an AI. Feels ok / sorted / invincible... then starts lengthening the cycles. 8 weeks becomes, 12... becomes 16... becomes 24. Then they come here and say ' mates been on 6 months to a year'. It carries on until one day, no long wanting to die young (as if - we all change as we get older), they meet THE GIRL. Now, with a non-existant HPTA, balls and zero sperm they realize they are fucked for kids.

Even most TRT isn't as it once was. Back in the day it was given to guys with medical conditions. Not 40+ fellas (I'm 50+) who wanna feel better and deffo not 30+ who self prescribed test and then stayed on. Just have a look, via a search, at the TRT posts say just in the last 2 weeks.

That was an amazing answer to my question! Thanks for the detail and some insight too. You’re right about there being way too many younger 20+ yr olds using self prescribed test as well or just go from nothing to like 3/4 of gram a day without any knowledge of pct or long term damage and most don’t give a shit about the effects either! I’ll admit when I was about 26 I was given a bottle of Test E 300 and was told to try t and it would make me big in the gym. They didn’t have YouTube or any easy way of getting info without googling it and reading lots of opinion papers. I didn’t know anything about, nor did I use any pct and only used one bottle for a “cycle”. All that did is give me a good pump for about six weeks and then suppressed my natural test to really low levels within the 350-500 range for over two years before I started to feeling somewhat normal on energy with still having no libido and not knowing why. But I lost a lot of weight in the meantime with low or no natural test too. It wasn’t until I had a blood test done pre-op for surgery that they noticed my test levels were so low and started me on legit TRT at about the age of 32.

Worst thing I’ve ever done at that age was take that bottle of Test from the guy!

I did the TRT Dr thing for about 16 months before deciding to do a cycle and stopped seeing my Dr for the duration of my cycle and when I went back to see him he obviously knew I ran a cycle and asked what I had used. I was totally open with him and he worked with me to get back to a high natural level of Test at about 1250. He’s always given me the HCG and the anastrozole 1/4 tab weekly. Curious why if it’s not useful during true TRT why the Dr would give it at all in your opinion?

Obviously I started a new cycle about 4-1/2 weeks ago and haven’t been using the Dr for anything but blood tests but I’ll go back for TRT when I’m done with this 16 week cycle.. I do have an amazingly cool Dr that isn’t gonna lecture you on what you’re doing but more tell you why not to stack certain things together and make sure your estrogen stays low and prefers to just monitor you if you decide to cycle while seeing him. He will sell you just the AI tabs or the HCG or whatever you need for safety. Cool dude!

my experience with pharmacom gear was it was pretty damn mediocre and borderline crap.

so i hear ya on that. I am very careful about vetting sources through experience. if you guys need a vetted domestic source drop me a visitor message

What did you use from them out of curiosity?

It very well could be just a bad vial. I kick started this cycle with Tbol from pharmacom for the first 5 weeks, I did gain quite a bit of strength from that but once I discontinued the Tbol, I started to notice around week 7 I just lost that edge, strength has stayed the same or actually went down since then. No difference in appearance and thats primarily what I'm looking for.

I do find it very odd too, My first email to them was around 5 am this morning and my second was around 8am from a different site, just to see if someone else from pharmacom would reply and I have so far heared absolutely nothing yet. I have a few specific people im going to address my next email to, just to see if I can raise some awareness about the issue. If anything I'll get on MESO and see what I can figure out. No matter the outcome, its wasted time, It'll be hard to trust them again no matter what they do to make it right.

these aren't corporations. at best these are small groups of people. give them some time.

can you mention what you were taking from them?

- - - Updated - - -

What did you use from them out of curiosity?

didn't see this post. but yeah, it would be good to have some idea of the stuff to avoid.

Back
Top Bottom