Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PHARMACOM NPP/Test Prop Log [Basicstero]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PHARMACOM NPP/Test Prop Log [Basicstero]

Whats up guys,

Like Mr Chitown, I was also fortunate enough to be chosen by Basic/Frank to test some Pharmacom products. First off just want to thank him for this opportunity. Ive had my eye on trying Pharmacom for a while now, so this really worked out well for me. I am a big fan of Vermodje, and I like the 'professional lab-factory-GMP conditions-type-UGLs' over the 'one man-homebrewer-in his kitchen-type-UGLs' lol. So Pharmacom is right up my alley!

Anyway, ordered (3) NPP, (3) Test Prop, and (1) TNE (test base in oil). Basic was nice enough to throw in a 4th NPP and a 4th Prop! This is very good news because now I can play with the dosages a little. Im going to start off at 50mg ED of each, so 350mg/wk each of NPP and Prop. I did the first pin yesterday in the glute, and no PIP yesterday or today. I will say I have always been pretty lucky when it comes to PIP for the most part. I plan on going 8 weeks with this.

My current stats are 5'10" 210lbs 11-12%bf. This is going to be a lean bulk/recomp cycle, so going to try to stay around the same weight or only add a few lbs, and hopefully drop a bf% point in the process.

Note: My camera on my phone is fucked up so no pics of the gear as of now. If i figure a way, Ill post them but you know what they look like lol. And I will not be posting pics of myself and most likely not getting bloods.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In on this! Thanks for making it, just got npp in the mail myself. I'll hold off on the mix blend for now. Can't wait to see your results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So let me kick off the review a bit. First off, the pack took about 10-12 days from literally across the world, so not bad at all. Packing could be improved, it was just the boxes/vials in the envelope. Everything was fine though. Looking at the professionalism, design, and detail they put into these boxes, vials, labels, and anti-counterfeiting methods, it has me excited about the product itself.

I do however have to start off on somewhat of a negative foot though. I was pretty pumped to finally try TNE yesterday. I was also pretty beat before my workout so I figured that would help a lot. I did 1/2ml (50mg) an hour and a half before my workout. Unfortunately nothing ever came of it lol. I was so curious, that I even did a full ML (100mg) after my workout, and again nothing lol. I'm certainly not giving up on it yet, and will be doing at least 100mg before my workout today. Any advice on that guys? My first time using TNE.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wow sorry for so much to read lmao.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybones View Post
    I'm certainly not giving up on it yet, and will be doing at least 100mg before my workout today. Any advice on that guys? My first time using TNE.
    I was reading guys going up to 150-200mg TNE preworkout to get effect. I also read some guys not getting much out of it, so maybe I am one of those guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pin it and then go get total test numbers done

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalife View Post
    Pin it and then go get total test numbers done
    Yeah thats a good idea, its probably not the stuff though. I will add this...Ive never gotten that Godlike/superman/alpha feeling people talk about off any test before. Thats part of the reason I was so excited about this, I was like 'yay I can finally know what thats like' lmao.

So I pinned 150mg before my workout today. Pumps were very good, and maybe sweated a bit more, but thats really it. Ive actually cut these last 2 workouts short because I was so tired lol. Im going to try it again when the Prop kicks in. I was pretty horny after my workout though lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    4 pins in so far. A little PIP in the delt today from yesterday but its nothing. I like how the oil is nice and thin and flows so smoothly through a 25. You could definitely use slin pins with ease.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybones View Post
    Yeah thats a good idea, its probably not the stuff though. I will add this...Ive never gotten that Godlike/superman/alpha feeling people talk about off any test before. Thats part of the reason I was so excited about this, I was like 'yay I can finally know what thats like' lmao.

So I pinned 150mg before my workout today. Pumps were very good, and maybe sweated a bit more, but thats really it. Ive actually cut these last 2 workouts short because I was so tired lol. Im going to try it again when the Prop kicks in. I was pretty horny after my workout though lol.
    That fatigue could affect the way you feel even with TNE added.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know 350mg per week is a low to middle dose, so in a few weeks Im going to go up to 490mg per week.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast