Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacomlabs

Im super confused. What is the difference between PharmacomStore.ws and us.basicstero.ws? They use the same logo but they are completely different sites. The pharmacomstore.ws is #1 on eroids but yet i thought you can trust eroids.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant trust eroids i meant

Both Pharmacomstore and Basicstero are "Authorized Pharmacom Labs Resellers".
They are 2 Different Sites, owned by 2 different Guys, as I know both.

I've used both over the years.............................. JP
P.S.
I've used Basicstero more often, cause the prices are usually less.
But Pharmacomstore has a Price-Match Policy, so Darius will match Franks prices at Basicstero.

Man you are super helpful. Thank you. Means a lot there are honest trustworthy people out there. Any chance you can pm me as dont have enough posts? I had a quick question on western union process.

Man you are super helpful. Thank you. Means a lot there are honest trustworthy people out there. Any chance you can pm me as dont have enough posts? I had a quick question on western union process.

You can message me via the Visitor's Message Tab on my Profile Page.

Click on my Name, then Click "View Profile".
That will take you to my Profile Page.
Then click on the Visitors Message Tab, and leave your message.......................... JP
P.S.
I would PM you, but you wouldn't be able to respond.

Hi,

Looking to order from Pharmacom - who's the rep please? Grateful if s/he could PM me.

C

Sorry, there is No Pharmacom Rep on the Forum.

What's your question, I may be able to help you.................................... JP

Sorry, there is No Pharmacom Rep on the Forum.

What's your question, I may be able to help you.................................... JP

Thanks jp, reading through the threads and just wanted to double-check a few things before ordering. shall I post below or can you PM me (I haven't reached my required nummber of posts yet)?

Cheers
C

Thanks jp, reading through the threads and just wanted to double-check a few things before ordering. shall I post below or can you PM me (I haven't reached my required nummber of posts yet)?

Cheers
C

You can either post your questions in this thread.

Or you can send me a Visitor's Message on my Profile Page.
Click my Name, then Click "View Profile".
When you are on my Page, then Click the Visitor's Message Tab, and leave your message.................. JP

Thanks again JP,

I wanted to double check the domain I've looked at for Pharmacom. I've used http://int.basicstero.ws/ . When it comes to ordering the WU info listed is based in China which surprised me. Also, the site accepts UK addresses but I wanted to double check that there's no issues with UK shipping.

Cheers
C

Thanks again JP,

I wanted to double check the domain I've looked at for Pharmacom. I've used http://int.basicstero.ws/ . When it comes to ordering the WU info listed is based in China which surprised me. Also, the site accepts UK addresses but I wanted to double check that there's no issues with UK shipping.

Cheers
C

I've Personally used Basicstero, and I know Frank who runs the place.
But I'm in the U.S.
So I'm not sure on the Shipping to the U.K., don't think there's any Problems.

But you can contact Frank via the Contact Us Tab, at the Top of their Website Page.
He has a few ways that you can connect with him........................... JP

I've Personally used Basicstero, and I know Frank who runs the place.
But I'm in the U.S.
So I'm not sure on the Shipping to the U.K., don't think there's any Problems.

But you can contact Frank via the Contact Us Tab, at the Top of their Website Page.
He has a few ways that you can connect with him........................... JP

Is the URL correct? I'm not hitting a spoof'd site....?>

Ok, so I just placed an order from US warehouse of us.basicstero.ws - but the Western Union section states to send it to China. Do you guys know if this warehouse (they are pharmacom basically) is actually in US? I mean are they going to be shipping from US? thank you for any input!

Ok, so I just placed an order from US warehouse of us.basicstero.ws - but the Western Union section states to send it to China. Do you guys know if this warehouse (they are pharmacom basically) is actually in US? I mean are they going to be shipping from US? thank you for any input!

They have what is known in the Business as "Remailers".
They are in the U.S., and have the Stock.
When they get the order from the Office, then they Mail it out from here in the U.S.

So the Money goes Overseas, but the Goods come from the U.S........................ JP
P.S.
Lots of places do this.

I am new to this board but am a 15 year vet and a former NPC competitor, the last 4 years have got real bad, in that there are now 100’s of UGL’s out there ready to rip of Newbies, who don’t know what human grade products, Like Steris, Watson , Upjohn, or real organon products feel like, then you have sites like eroids pumping up crappy UGL’s with fake reviews, makes me sick.
I wasn’t to know what I put into my body is clean and dosed properly , I also don’t li,e getting things international, waiting three weeks. Possible seizures and having to go to the post office and sign to pick them up is something I won’t ever do again .

I’m going to try basicstero ws I don’t mind paying extra for faster service and no signature , what I need to know is from people who have personally tried their gear,
Thanks

I am new to this board but am a 15 year vet and a former NPC competitor, the last 4 years have got real bad, in that there are now 100’s of UGL’s out there ready to rip of Newbies, who don’t know what human grade products, Like Steris, Watson , Upjohn, or real organon products feel like, then you have sites like eroids pumping up crappy UGL’s with fake reviews, makes me sick.
I wasn’t to know what I put into my body is clean and dosed properly , I also don’t li,e getting things international, waiting three weeks. Possible seizures and having to go to the post office and sign to pick them up is something I won’t ever do again .

I’m going to try basicstero ws I don’t mind paying extra for faster service and no signature , what I need to know is from people who have personally tried their gear,
Thanks

I ordered var from the twice (international warehouse though). First time it came from Romania, took like 2 weeks, super fast. Great gear. Second time took about 4 weeks, came from HK, same good quality. Third time - been sitting in HK since December, I am thinking customs got it. I just put an order to basicstero (domestic) for clean. Its pharmacomlabs from what I understand (box looks the same). Hoping for the best, but gonna order that testing kit.

Figured I'd update, Package came in the mail yesterday. vial was labeled as something other than test e. I contacted the website and they informed me that I chose discreet shipping which means the package would not ship in it's original packaging. Other than that I have no way of knowing if this stuff is legit or not. Oh, and did I mention, this is going to be my first injectable cycle, so I can't even comment on the consistency of the oil. All I can do now is start injecting and wait 4-6 weeks to see if I start seeing them gainz. I may come back to post pics of the product if anyone wants to see. Probably going to start the cycle next week, can come back and comment further after that.

Figured I'd update, Package came in the mail yesterday. vial was labeled as something other than test e. I contacted the website and they informed me that I chose discreet shipping which means the package would not ship in it's original packaging. Other than that I have no way of knowing if this stuff is legit or not. Oh, and did I mention, this is going to be my first injectable cycle, so I can't even comment on the consistency of the oil. All I can do now is start injecting and wait 4-6 weeks to see if I start seeing them gainz. I may come back to post pics of the product if anyone wants to see. Probably going to start the cycle next week, can come back and comment further after that.

At 5 to 6 Weeks, do a LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodwork.
This isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Testosterone Bloodwork.

This will tell you if your Gear is Good................................... JP
P.S.
Curious ~ why did you choose Discreet Shipping.
Is it in a Vial or a Sachet (a Foil Pack).

pretty annoyed at this. I believe we ordered pretty much at the same time. While pharmacom was on break. I think i might have been a couple days before you. I went through Basicstero though. but both from china...prob same place. Got my tracking like the 14-15th i believe.

It moved a couple times...but only up to the point of " processed through Hong Kong facilty " and no movement now for a week.

Was your tracking always updating / moving? or did it show up suddenly.

ughhhhh this blows

- - - Updated - - -

just double checked Harry... it looks like you placed order about a week before i did. But it seems like they all went out at the same time...backed up orders. We got tracking around same time anyway

typical impatient cry baby KLAB.... just checked again.... made in through NY a couple hours ago !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom