Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacomlabs

typical impatient cry baby KLAB.... just checked again.... made in through NY a couple hours ago !!!!!!

You should have it in 2 or 3 Regular Business Days.

Once it clears ISC-New York, it's Home Free................................... JP
P.S.
In case you were wondering.
ISC ~ International Sorting Center ~ better know as Customs.

Well for me, it said Hong Kong for about a week or so maybe, then nothing until it arrived in NY. Got it a day or two after that, but I'm in New York, based on your stats it says you're in Florida, so maybe a couple more days. If it's in the US the tracking info should be updated daily and you should be able to see where it's at.

I chose discreet shipping because I figured there would be less chance of it getting seized. I don't think they charged extra for it, can't remember, if they did it probably wasn't much as I'm pretty cheap. It came in a vial which was in a small cardboard box. I was going to post the pics but I'm not seeing how. Seems like I gotta post them online and attach the URL

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that, if I should even post pics. The vials and boxes they came in aren't labeled test e either, as part of the discreet shipping, they have fake labels. I emailed the site and checked. Not sure if I mentioned that already or not. So not sure if I should be blowing up their spot and posting the fake labels for all to see.

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that, if I should even post pics. The vials and boxes they came in aren't labeled test e either, as part of the discreet shipping, they have fake labels. I emailed the site and checked. Not sure if I mentioned that already or not. So not sure if I should be blowing up their spot and posting the fake labels for all to see.

i just got mine yesterday... went with discrete as well. They sent it with the same kind of labels im used to from years ago with STEALTH sachets. There is a hidden little letter on that label that will let you confirm what product you have. Dont worry about it... im very confident with thier stuff

Hi,
I’m having trouble finding somewhere that recognised the tracking number that Pharmacom have given me.
It stars LVS then a 16 digit number. Any ideas who the courier might be?
Cheers
C

Just placed my first order with them hope it all gos well you said they are legit some I’m going with them

Awesome. glad to hear it. I did my first injection on Thursday (first injection ever). I used the same needle to draw and inject (23g 1.5 in.), didn't exactly go in easy, but didn't hurt either. Injected fairly slowly and felt no pain whatsoever during or after. It wasn't until the next day that I started having pain in my glute (injection spot). Not intolerable, but like as if I had been punched really hard there or fell on my ass hard the day before. That feeling carried on all through the day yesterday and all day today. I was originally planning on doing test e 600ml a week for 12 weeks, w/one 300ml shot on Mon, and one on Thurs, but if this pain carries on I may just start doing 600 all on Monday so my ass isn't constantly sore.

- - - Updated - - -

When I received my tracking # in the email, there were two links attached, and it said I could check the status using any universal site.

I can add my 2 cents. Just wanted to say that I'm new here but not to the cyber AAS game. I've received several from pharmacomstore.ws before they changed their domain to .ws. It's GTG, one of the few that comes in the box with some pamphlet info also. Cleanest and best oils and best anavar out there by a landslide. If a source is testing spot on for oxandrolone then you know their not playing any games. As we all know var is expensive and easily manipulated in the industry

Back
Top Bottom