Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacomlabs

Harry_Connick

Registered
There seems to be a few different websites for pharmacom. The one I keep hearing is legit is pharmacomstore.ws but the more I read I see us.basicstero.com. Checked on pharmacoms website and the only one they say is a seller is pharmacomstore, not pharmacomstore.ws and when I searched www.basicstero.com they told me this was not a seller but that basicstero.net is. Curious if anyone knows which site is the legit one? It seems basicstero.net would be, and their gear seems to be a little cheaper than the other domains, so that would be great, but obviously not too concerned about saving a couple bucks, just want quality steroids sent to my house. Please help me out, I know there are guys out there purchasing pharmacomlabs products, please shed some light on this, please help! Thank you.

Yeah, Basicstero dot ws is their New Site.
If you put in Basicstero dot net, it will automatically take you to the "ws" webpage.
They are Legit, and have a U.S. side, but it's more expensive.

Pharmacomstore is also an Authorized Dealer.
And there's one or two more, just don't recall the addresses off hand............................. JP
P.S.
If you go with Pharmacomstore instead of Basicstero.
Darius (owner of Pharmacomstore, has a Price Match Policy), and Basicstero is usually less expensive.
I've used both, but I talk more to Frank (owner of Basicstero).

Post Edit:
The Dealer Website needs to be Updated !

Thank you for all that info, which was the U.S, one? You said more expensive, but I might be willing to pay a little more for faster shipping, assuming the U.S. site will arrive quicker.

Just got my gear 2 days ago and it took 9 days from Hong Kong. They are wayyy backed up with orders right now. IMO they are the biggest and one of the best. I can't think of a company that sells more then them. I can't prove that but it's my guess. They have more labs done on there gear then anyone in the business. Go on there site and look at the facility it's really impressive.

Wanting to order and have it shipped to Holland, anyone who can walk me through paying with bitcoin/western union ? Order is 360 usd

Can anyone go to bat for pharmacom hgh? I have heard mixed reviews on the other gear. New to evo. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone go to bat for pharmacom hgh? I have heard mixed reviews on the other gear. New to evo. Thanks in advance!

The Gear is Good is purchased from an Authorized Pharmacom Dealer.

But the HGH, I would pass on.
I've only seen 1 Test on it, when it 1st came out, and it was Underdosed.
I don't know if that has been taken care of, as I don't know anyone who has used it recently.................. JP

If you put in Basicstero dot net, it will automatically take you to the "ws" webpage.

And there's one or two more, just don't recall the addresses off hand............................. JP
P.S.
Darius (owner of Pharmacomstore, has a Price Match Policy), and Basicstero is usually less expensive.

Post Edit:

Hey brotha.

Ran across one of your posts on basicstero. It the only source ive found with all 3 compounds i need to get started after labs.

test / gw ( even though its in pill form ) / and aromasin.

this place is g2g? im going insane trying to check prices / availability. Fingers crossed that you give the green light.

Hey brotha.

Ran across one of your posts on basicstero. It the only source ive found with all 3 compounds i need to get started after labs.

test / gw ( even though its in pill form ) / and aromasin.

this place is g2g? im going insane trying to check prices / availability. Fingers crossed that you give the green light.

Can you please tell me which Compounds you are interested in.

If it's the Mix Line, be aware that alot of those High Mg Concentrates have Lots of PIP.
I've done quite a few of them, as I tested for both Basicstero and Pharmacomstore a few years back.
This was when that Line 1st came out............................... JP

no mixes.

Just need about 40 ml test C or E

i want a couple months worth of GW ( they are out of stock on their liquid) only have the 100 tabs of Hellos

And was gonna grab some Aromasin.

- - - Updated - - -

every other source has 2 of the 3 , or is out of stock etc etc.

no mixes.

Just need about 40 ml test C or E

i want a couple months worth of GW ( they are out of stock on their liquid) only have the 100 tabs of Hellos

And was gonna grab some Aromasin.

- - - Updated - - -

every other source has 2 of the 3 , or is out of stock etc etc.

I've done the Pharmatest - 300 Test E and the Pharmatest C-250, both were good.
Their Aromasin is also good.

Don't know about the Hennos, have Never done it, skeptical of GW in pill form.............................. JP

10-4. Well I placed order and sent $ couple hours ago. With the deal they are running I couldn't help myself. Even if the gw isn't great. I'll just grab some from sarms1 when it's back up. I'll keep you updated on results

Hey, feel like maybe I should've chimed in earlier. I placed my order about a week or so ago. He did get back to me, but told me he couldn't ship anything until January 8th. Let me know how it goes for you though.

Harry, yeah I saw that on the site. I'm in no rush so I'm cool with it. I believe it's a Chinese holiday. Seems like they are on top of it.

P.S.

Post Edit:

what do you mean by authorized dealer?

I can vouch for pharmacomstore.ws. Dbol, Test E and EQ are good 2 go.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I saw good results from us.basicstero.ws Test C250. Want to reorder but they are out of everything. Does anyone know when they will re-up? Thanks

Im super confused. What is the difference between PharmacomStore.ws and us.basicstero.ws? They use the same logo but they are completely different sites. The pharmacomstore.ws is #1 on eroids but yet i thought you can trust eroids.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant trust eroids i meant

Back
Top Bottom