Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pharmacomStore service reship?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

pharmacomStore service reship?

I ordered some pharmacomstore gear off the advice of a buddy a mine who has been using steroids for 20 years. He said this is the source he's been using for a couple years and he's been very happy with them. I made an order with them and it's been 2 months and I'm still waiting for it to arrive, the guy I messaged said that he sent it and at the post office lost it. Shouldn't he have to reship?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goefer View Post
    I ordered some pharmacomstore gear off the advice of a buddy a mine who has been using steroids for 20 years. He said this is the source he's been using for a couple years and he's been very happy with them. I made an order with them and it's been 2 months and I'm still waiting for it to arrive, the guy I messaged said that he sent it and at the post office lost it. Shouldn't he have to reship?
    Real pharmacom was high quality back in the day, but you see a lot of fakes and counterfeits these days. Very dangerous. You should ask for your money back if they don't reship, besides the package the gear quality is in question.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro the source should reship if post office lost it. that on them to get it to you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It has become common practice that a seller of any product online has the responsibility to get you the product you ordered to your doorstep
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like you should have used an approved source
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Real pharmacom was high quality back in the day, but you see a lot of fakes and counterfeits these days. Very dangerous. You should ask for your money back if they don't reship, besides the package the gear quality is in question.
    I'm confused because Greg wouldn't sell bunk pharma com or any gear in general

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting. I just placed a small order with them yesterday to give the service a test run. Just some extra ai to keep handy down the road. Keep us posted on how your sit goes please Iím curious to see how it turns out. Hope you get your stuff too man. Also Iím new here so hi!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So if I say yes will that make it happen?

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would say they will reship

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Each source will have their own reship policy. I can't tell you what theirs is. I stick to Domestic-Supply here.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast