Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Pharmacon anavar most legit in 2019?

Only way to know for sure is to send your sample for mass spec. HPLC Chromatography testing. Those machines are expensive. Anything else is speculation.

Yea there's some private's that mass spec every new batch. Wish more sources were confident enough and willing to put the money down for testing.

Yea there's some private's that mass spec every new batch. Wish more sources were confident enough and willing to put the money down for testing.
There are definitely other sources that send products out for independent testing, as well as pay for individuals to send product they bought from them out for independent testing (as long as the results are then posted publicly).

Only way to know for sure is to send your sample for mass spec. HPLC Chromatography testing. Those machines are expensive. Anything else is speculation.

So does pharmacom send it’s anavar for testing?

- - - Updated - - -

You mind naming the sources?

- - - Updated - - -

Ya I'm going to respect their privacy and leave their names out of it until such time they decide to reopen publicly. I'd prefer not to ruin my reputation or become blacklisted

- - - Updated - - -

My advise to you is send it out yourself, and dont label your samples. Don't want to give the testing lab any pointers. If theyre legit they will figure out what you sent.

If you want to minimize your risk go for Balkan or Vermodje. Those guys don't fuck around, and you can verify if it's legit Balkan or Vermodje with codes.

Back
Top Bottom