Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabs.to lacks service

QTKaelME

Registered
I will never use these guys again. I ordered from pharmaqolabs.to and it's impossible for me to find anyone that help me from over there.
I had trouble with the payment I've had trouble ever since with the shipping.
They keep screwing up my address and sending it to the wrong place. Just a mess all around won't be using them again

Source problems are easily avoided by simply sticking with trusted sources... None are better or would come to mind first before Domestic Supply... They are an industry leader for over a decade and absolutely who I recommend!

[FONT=&quot]I would suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. There are so many reasons why they are best from having such a wide variety of top name brands, to being so well known and trusted along with having top notch customer service and shipping speed, it is fairly obvious to make the switch to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

[FONT="]I would suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. There are so many reasons why they are best from having such a wide variety of top name brands, to being so well known and trusted along with having top notch customer service and shipping speed, it is fairly obvious to make the switch to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

bingo, domestic supply is the only source i use

I will never use these guys again. I ordered from pharmaqolabs.to and it's impossible for me to find anyone that help me from over there.
I had trouble with the payment I've had trouble ever since with the shipping.
They keep screwing up my address and sending it to the wrong place. Just a mess all around won't be using them again

Why don't you stop taking one for the team and buy from a sponsor like PSL or NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom