Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaqolabsstore experience

ahmedh

Registered
I've made two orders via pharmaqolabstore source website and the first time it took them 18 days to deliver my product. This last time it has been 6 weeks and I still have not gotten my products. The first time the order just disappeared, the second time they shipped it the tracking they gave me never even started tracking like it was not even dropped off at the post office I'm not very happy

I've made two orders via pharmaqolabstore source website and the first time it took them 18 days to deliver my product. This last time it has been 6 weeks and I still have not gotten my products. The first time the order just disappeared, the second time they shipped it the tracking they gave me never even started tracking like it was not even dropped off at the post office I'm not very happy

Pharmaqolabsstore is known as a selective scammer in our industry I would not use them again.

Domestic Supply is vetted, verified and trusted... you will never have to deal with any of these issues by simply sticking with them! Not only does Domestic Suppoly have top quality and customer service but the shipping speed is unreal! You cannot go wrong with domestic supply!

Make sure you order from reliable sources!

Not only is Domestic Supply trusted and verified for top quality and customer service, but also for extremely fast, discreet and domestic shipping!

Back
Top Bottom